JACKSON PROFESSIONAL 1991 LTD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACKSON PROFESSIONAL 1991 LTD.

Back in 1991, I acquired a Jackson Professional Limited Edition: #64 or 200 made. Incredible AAAAA flamed maple top, abalone and mother of pearl appointments and gold hardware. Guitr number etched into the 14th fret. The only other one I have ever seen was in a picture of the late great Shawn Lane. Does anyone else out there own one, or have seen one?

Re: JACKSON PROFESSIONAL 1991 LTD.

That sounds like a nice import!
    Id love to see a pic of one of these pups!!!
    Do a search on the net for pics..

Comment

That guitar is extremely difficult to come by, there hasn't been one on eBay in years. Audiophile has at least one. The Tobacco bursts are the rarest. Shawn Lane was pictured in the 1990 catalog with a string through Charvel 750, not a '91 LTD. Close to the same guitars though. Look in our Gallery here, there's a few.
      "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
      Gotta get away from here.
      Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
      Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

like ron always says: search function works well. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

o.k. here is a like to another ltd. professional topic:
        1991 ltd

Comment

I saw one in person a few years ago - didn't get to play it, but it was cherry sunburst and damn fine to look at [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Justin has one. He wants $1400. Seems a bit pricey for an import. I guess if you were looking for that exact guitar it would be worth it. I tried to work out a trade, but He wouldn't move much on his price.

It's about 3/4 of the way down the page.

limited
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

What do you guys think? Am I off base in thinking that 1400 is too much? Collectable? Hell yeah, but 1400? I was thinking about grabbing the one Justina has, but I'm having a hard time letting go of 1400 for an import. Whats the deal with the fretboard? I've heard it's brazilian rosewood. That true or just regular indian rosewood?

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

As a matter o fact, I just acquired a Shawn Lane instructional and it begins with him playin a Limited '91, all you can really see is the neck and the unique inlays, so he did have one, but sure nuff throughtout the rest of the vid, he shreds his 750xl.

And here is my collected info. http://home.nc.rr.com/audiophile/soloist3.htm

Comment

Oh, and you are required to send pics for posting eye candy...
                  Interesting the few popping up lately, that makes 3 in the last few months, but before that in last 3-5 yrs, nada...

Comment

Pics anyone? You've all got my interest peaked...

Comment

here's one from the gallery

Comment

Working...
                      X