DK2 LE buyers need to reconfirm orders w/ Kevin soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DK2 LE buyers need to reconfirm orders w/ Kevin soon

I was not in the original group, but I want to get in this time around. I sent Kevin an email letting him know I am interested.

-Rufue
    Jackson: DK1
    Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

No offense to anyone, but I've kind of lost my interest since I recently bought Chuckracer's GMW strat, and now I'm more interested in the non-strat LE's that are being planned.

If someone wants to take my spot (only by giving KE a deposit first), I will relinquish my spot. But otherwise, I'm still in.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer:
        This is the list I have so far of those that are still in, we need to have 24 in and I believe there were more than 24 in on the the original order:

Jon Villalobos
        Jack The Riffer
        Flatpicker
        Johnnyryche
        BlizzardOfOzz
        Leo Chang
        Slayer
        Zero Signal
        MountainDog
        Brad
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just called KE. SeventhSon is in the house, but willing to give up the spot (again, only with confirmation of deposit to KE). PM me if you're interested.

Comment

Awesome, thanks SS. Did Kev say how many calls he's had or if he's putting the order in?
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Kevin's in today (Tues), was out yesterday. I just spoke with him and confirmed my order is still a go. (I even told Kevin that if it came down to needing one more order to make this 24 pc order a go that I'd take two if need be).

Jackson-Charvel & Rufue, you can get in this time around so call Kevin 817-237-5882 for the details (a call works better than an email as Zero Signal mentioned).

Comment

Thanks guys, I got in, and I think from what Kevin was saying is he is going through with the order even if it falls short of 24. Get in now before time expires.

Comment

I just spoke with Kevin. We had a good conversation. I explained my situation to him, and he's cool with me getting out. I told him when they come in, I may be in a better spot financially to get one. I Won't know til then though....We'll see. I'm glad it's still a go. It's a really neat idea.
                >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Has he put in the order?

Comment

I arranged for Jackson-Charvel to take my spot.

However, if the count is too low for the order to go through, I will throw my hat back in the ring. Just let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer:
                      Awesome, thanks SS. Did Kev say how many calls he's had or if he's putting the order in?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Guys.... Just spoke with Kev and he said he is lowering the total order down to 24 and yes, the order will take place.

Comment

I am in Asia right now so I can't call Kevin, but I sent him an email to confirm that I am still in. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

WTF??? I'm going to call KEv tommorow. This is all new news to me. I ordered two of these and paid him half up-front 4 months ago, with an expected delivery date of late May/early June. Have I missed something here????
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Yes. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...86;p=24#000597
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's not Kev's fault. Jackson screwed up.

Posted by Kev in the other thread:

"This isn't going to be fun.

I got a call from Jackson. I was eating at the time and I about threw up. Here's what I was told:

At the time when I placed the order, they were going thru a transition, (I'm not quoting because I don't remember it exactly, but it' pretty dmn close!) Well, I don't want to tell you but the order was never placed with our factory. It seems that the order was lost during the change over.

They have not even started the gtrs. I mean nothin. I have been calling and asking for weeks and weeks and all I've been told is that they have no delivery date info on them and now I know why! They didn't even place the order.

They apologized for it being overlooked. So here's what I'm left with to do, refund/return all deposits due to the mishap of Jackson or ask everyone to wait until August-ish for something we were promised in May. I'm goin f'n nuts here.

It is once again all in your hands. Majority rules, cancel or wait? I've gotten 1 more call and one email tonight from them since the first call regarding this, they're trying to speed up production on them. I told them to wait, hold the order and I'd get back to them on how to proceed.

So, I guess it's time to vote. GEEZ!!! Guys, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do. When I make a promise I stand up to it. I was promised that these guitars would be delivered last month and that it what I promised to each of you. I am truly sorry for this but I don't know what I could have done to see it coming.

Please call me if you can. 817-237-5882 or 817-680-9591 sometime tomorrow and I can go over the options. I'll check this again tomorrow afternoon.

Please notice my lack of ranting. I'm doing very well at keeping it in check. I just break guitar necks when I get pissd, ask Sully. He's seen it."

Comment

Looks like Jackson really dropped the ball...
                                I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
                                X