My first Jackson in15 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Jackson in15 years.

Hi all I am new too the JCF and am totally fired up over my latest axe. Its a DK2 with a quilt black finish. I bought her for $300 from a pawn broker with an skb case. I also replaced the bridge pu with a Duncan Custom. She plays and sounds as well as any of my other guitars I have owned but at a fraction of the cost. Here is a link to some pics. http://photos.yahoo.com/ddale64

Please excuse the finger smudges but I cant seem too put her down long enough to clean her. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: My first Jackson in15 years.

I couldn't see the pic, I think something may be wrong with the link. Anyway, the dk2 is a great guitar, especially with the duncan custom in there. Have fun shredding away! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Link fixed and thanks.

Comment

Congrats...nice guitar. Enjoy

Comment

That is a beauty. Thinking about picking up either another dk2 in trans-black or DKMG/DXMG. Might go with the hardtail though.

Comment

Wow - that's great. Sometimes you find great stuff in pawnshops. My DK-2 is plain black, but I love it. That see through black flame is very nice though.

Comment

Congrats. Nice trans-black finish.

Comment

Sweet guitar. How come I never come across deals like that at the pawn shops here? lol

For $300 here you get a mid 90's beat up Squier with a 15 watt amp and maybe a thin ply gigbag.

Comment

Working...
                X