Jackson Pro. HSH quilt top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Pro. HSH quilt top

Ive been on the look out for a early 90's PRO jackson (the ones you all rave about) and was sent this picture, I would like help on what questions to ask. I will get the serial # and was wondering what is the range Im looking for.
    Thanks.

guitar

Re: Jackson Pro. HSH quilt top

That's a mid-90's Pro with a photo-flametop (a laminated photo of real wood).
    While it's still a nice guitar in terms of playability, tone, and construction quality, it's not quite the same as the 1990-93 Pros.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I thought Jackson only used veneers, not photo flames? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

There were a few models with the mysterious "gravure" tops, which were photo tops.
        sigpic

Comment

That is a Jackson DX2. Julio, mi bandmate has a 1996 model. He bought it new when he started to take lessons from scratch, and never sold the damned thing! He changed the stock pickups (Kent Armstrong) to Dimarzio's Evolution and it screams!.
          Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Thanks all, after posting this I did start to question my find,Still looking [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

One just sold on Aussie ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Electric-Guitar-J...1QQcmdZViewItem

Not a good indication though since gear is alot more expensive in Australia.

Comment

This one has a price tag of 329.00

Comment

Working...
                  X