X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone getting a dk2m?

post pix if/when you do.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Re: anyone getting a dk2m?

i think that one in earie des swirl would be great!

Comment

I'll get a white one, but probably after the summer

Comment

I'll get one!
        Facebook - Youtube

Comment

i am thinking about it. I don`t use anything but the bridge pickup and hoping they offer it with just 1 humbucker soon. Jack.

Comment

I'd like one and I may need to w3ait a bit longer and see how the funds are looking. I spent alot this Christmas season.

Comment

I'll be getting one, but the neck's going on something else [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wouldnt happen to be going on a DK2LE would it? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Ick no [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

I didn't care for that thing when it was mentioned, and still can't find anything attractive about it.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

It does look great, but it would cost to much, especiallt with the upgrade to a decent trem.
                    But sure, it´s not easy to find maple borded shredders without rediciously thin necks.
                    Would it be on par with my 375 in quality when upgraded with an ofr?

Comment

Played one at NAMM. Very cool feeling. Top notch no doubt.

Comment

How would you describe the neck? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd say it is wood. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
                          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'd say it is wood. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              i am thinking about it. I don`t use anything but the bridge pickup and hoping they offer it with just 1 humbucker soon. Jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

+1,that would be killer
                              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Working...
                              X