anyone getting a dk2m?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: anyone getting a dk2m?

I'm ordering one from Matt. Mine WILL have a single hum when I'm done with it! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      I am! I'm getting a crimson swirl finish and in the future a white and inferno red. I am very excited right now! Can't wait for them to be available. Come to think about it.......NAMM happened just in time for tax refund checks to be commin my way!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey SARJ, when ya get the CS one, pls post pics. I'm wondering what the maple board will look like on it. May make a great companion for my CS DK2.
      My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

One of these may be my next geetar purchase. I just wish it had a 22 fret neck. Oh well!

Mike
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I saw this at NAMM on Friday...emailed Matts Music Center regarding pricing...did the order and payment on Monday.

Regarding the black sharkfin material, I read somewhere on the forum somebody saying they were ebinol (spelling?). If so, this is the very very sturdy polymer plastic that peavey and dean among others have used for fingerboard material in the past. I don't anticipate any problems or issues with it.

By the way, Matt's pic (of Matt's music center) really captures the look of the guitar when you first walk up to it. Note the black neck binding..very cool!

Comment

looks tasty, not that it would make any sense to try eating lacquered wood. [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I love that Crimson Swirl...looks awesome

Comment

Working...
              X