Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DK2M ordered

...as soon as they're available.

As a matter of fact, Matt..you have mail. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Hmmm, there *better* be a lot of orders from us. JCMI asked us what we wanted about a year ago, then they provided it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a fact. I'm really glad they listened on this one. The DK2s are my favorite of all the imports, and this one is just icing on the cake!
      BTW, Thanks Matt!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I love this guitar, but the extra pickup and control bother me bad. I really hope they come out with a 1 Hum version with just a volume control, that is all I need [img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

I know what you mean Jack, but those things can be changed. I'm also a huge fan of single hum axes, and if the DK2LE would have had sharkies I probably wouldn't have sold either of mine. Think of the DK2M as a blank canvas just begging for these mods! Even after the costs of mods and fine tuning you're still in it for WAY WAY cheaper than a CS axe, and in my humble opinion you'll have every bit the quality and playability of the CS. Now, if we're talking resale value.......are you going to pay $2500.00 for a CS and then sell it for $1200.00, or invest $800.00 in the import and sell it for $500.00? You do the math.
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Good point man, I am seriously thinking of buying one. Jack.

Comment

Just remember.....tons of pics!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                My bad, I forget sometimes that I live in America.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you mean by this? We do not disclose prices here because its to protect our dealers.

They give great prices that if we would tell then everyone would try to match and then their strategy to sell more at lower price would fail.

Just contact the one you prefer
                [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually the reason is that most dealers here are charging well under Jacksons Minimum Advertised Price, and a posted confirmable price under the MAP for the instrument is a direct violation of the Dealer´s contract w/ Jackson and can cause Jackson to pull the line out of their hands if they so desire.

It has nothing in the very least to do with other dealers undercutting them.

Comment

yo tim... you want the fusion back? i want a DK2M >.<

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

I'll be getting one, I'm certain. MAPLE BABY!

Comment

Gonna move some gear to pick one of 'em up. Saw that in the Namm pictures and my jaw pretty much dropped.

Comment

I am getting one for sure, but need to sell some stuff first...

Comment

the only dilemma is, what color to buy lol
                          You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

100% get DK2M....still waiting when she will be in stock [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]))

Comment

Order now or get left out for many months!!

Keep in mind guys, when we do a new model, we take an educated guess at how many to bring in. If you wait until your dealer has one, and it gets sold, you might be waiting months to get one. However, if you place your oders now, we can adjust our orders with the factory and get you your guitars sooner!!!

In addition, if your dealer is sitting on the fence because you don't give him a firm order, you may never see one.

Dealers will order anything they know they can sell. Go to your favorite Jackson dealer and put your $$ where your mouth is!! The dealer will love you and so will we!!

Comment

I've always wanted a guitar with a trans black finish, but none of the existing models were different enough from what I had to warrant buying a DK2 or DKMG. But a DK2M with real Duncans already loaded...that sounds like just the ticket!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X