Rhoads Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads Pro

i find a '91 rhoads pro necktrough,ebony and mop, the seller wants 750euro, is it a very high price?
    I think it's a good chance to get a great rhoads, because shipping rhoads is very expensive.
    The one that i found is near where i live so i can pick it by hand!

Re: Rhoads Pro

Try getting it for 700. But it has to be in friggin' VERY GOOD condition then.

Unfortunatly most guitarists in Europe have illusions of grandeur and getting it cheaper would be hard.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I'd say it's a good price, depending on its condition.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Unfortunatly most guitarists in Europe have illusions of grandeur and getting it cheaper would be hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

I call them "the dreamers",this one asked for 950euro!!because he thinked that guitar was made in usa! finally i convinced him that the pro are japanese, then he put the price down to 750, i agreed but at some conditions, no electric or mechanics issues, and no fret buzz!if guitar is really ok as he says i give him 750euro(the guitar come with original hard case)

Comment

Good deal, go for it. I'll be waiting for pics! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

be sure! i'll post the pics, i think i'll take it saturday or soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah in Europe that's a good deal. You wouldn't believe what another Euro JCFer went through to get his Rhoads PRO. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I paid 730 euros plus shipping for my near mint RR Pro. Bought it from ebay.de.
                -Janne

Comment

That's about the price these go for nowadays.
                  And even a few years ago I saw an auction for a Rhoads Pro with a BIN of 750 EURO. Someone hit the BIN a mere 5 hours after the auction was put up. I was lucky to even SEE the auction on that day... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Good luck with the purchase!
                  http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I think you will like it. Mine plays awesome and is a 90 from what I have been told by the knowledgeable guys here. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah i love the rhoads shape!the rhoads pro is the best under 1000$ euros!

Comment

I got it!!!For 680 euro(power of language!), but the guitar wasn't very mint, had some dings e some little scratches,a little fret wear, and it came with the original floyd rose...overall 8.5/10 condition!Soon some photos

Comment

Alright! Try not to ding it up any more when you mosh around playing some skull crushing riffs!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                          X