• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Stars

Wish my CS would've only cost $2500...
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

I ordered the RR-JS2P from Ikebe, came out to a total of just under $1,400 bucks including shipping, commissions and what they charged at my bank to do the wire transfer, now I just gotta wait till it gets in, which will be on tuesday or wednesday. In-depth review with alot of eye candy coming soon after I recieve it :P Oh and I can't thank QuantumRider enough during this transaction, he literally helped me every step of the way on ordering this guitar, without him I would have probably never bought that guitar so, many thanks to QuantumRider and cheers! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea it does sound awesome, if I had the money right now I would easily order one, but I am buying a pod xt live and a crate bv120h and cab so Im really strapped.. but after that stuff, Definately will buy one of these =]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I ordered the RR-JS2P from Ikebe, came out to a total of just under $1,400 bucks including shipping, <font color="red"> commissions </font> and what they charged at my bank to do the wire transfer,

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd assume that it's a 24 frets RR. That would totally ROCK! As Newc mentioned, getting a 24frets RR would be a great choice as they are not offered on US select.

I have a little question, you mentioned something about <font color="red"> commissions </font> , i don't remember Ikebe charging commissions for guitars they sell. Since they are already getting a profit for selling them. Kindly enlighten me on what kind of commission you are referring to.

Thanks
          Fong

Comment

Vomit: Did you order a case as well?

Comment

Fong-

I'm pretty sure that what the dealer refers to as <font color="red">commissions</font> are bank fees that are charged for the wire transfer transaction.

That is, in addition to blindvomit having to pay HIS bank to do the wire transfer, he had to pay the fees the DEALER's bank charged for them to accept the international transfer of funds.
              Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Wakkata!

Domo
                Fong

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Vomit: Did you order a case as well?

[/ QUOTE ]

Negative, I bought a case at the local guitar center, awaiting my new axe, it comes with a gig bag though, but I just hope it arrives unmarked, it's fresh out of the factory.

EDIT: About the commission thing, here's a quote from one of the e-mails I recieved from Tsuji:

"Jackson Stars / RR-J2SP 132,000JPY
                  Shipping Cost 15,100JPY
                  Bank commission 2,500JPY
                  International Commission 6,600JPY

TOTAL COST 156,200JPY

In addition, the customs duty and consumption tax which were defined in
                  your country are another, and will be added, when you receive it.

If you need a hard case, Amount of money will be changed."

Hope this clears up things.

Comment

Re: Paging for JCF Dealers!!

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]
                    You WANT a hard case if it's being shipped from Japan.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Why? Did you get one for yours? I didn't for mine...luckily it was perfectly fine because it was well packaged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I ordered cases for both of mine before they left Japan. For that kinda money I was not going to risk damage from improper packing. The boxes they came in were very flimsy compared to boxes I've received here in the States.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      [ QUOTE ]

The boxes they came in were very flimsy compared to boxes I've received here in the States.

[/ QUOTE ]

1+

Comment

You guys made me start worrying about the condition of my guitar when it arrives. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X