New SLSMG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SLSMG!

This finally showed up today...too bad it's an 05 model and not the fucking colour I ordered! Oh well I was undecided about satin/gloss and it was cheaper than the 06 model would've been so I can't complain too much, other than the 2 month wait for the wrong guitar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Plays awesome though and I'm in love with it...Sorry for the shitty pic!

Re: New SLSMG!

SLSMG is my favorite current import by far. Looks badass

Comment

I have tried a satin one. played great because of the finish.
      is the gloss neck sticky at all?

Comment

Nice! You will probably end up replacing crappy pots in it real soon though.
        RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
        CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
        Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
        Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Nice! You will probably end up replacing crappy pots in it real soon though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just like with every other import Jackson I've ever owned [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

The neck isn't really sticky persay, but I definitely prefer a satin finished neck like a bolt on...I might go at it with some steel wool or something, but it doesn't really bother me.

Comment

Not the right colour? Grrr.. I'd send the fucker back immediately. 50-£100 on top of the basic RRP for trans-colours means if you stick with it, you've been ripped off and the shop is laughing its arse off. But if you got it incredibly cheap then a compromise is not so bad.
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It would've been the same price for the satin black one and I wasn't really sure which finish I wanted anyways, so whatever I can deal with gloss black [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice! Congrats on a sweet looking axe. Now just watch out you don't smack it off the wall opening the door there! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Hahaha, that's a closet door so I'm good!

Comment

Working...
                  X