Jackson Stars Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson Stars Rhoads

I'm trying to secure this Rhoads and I'm curious as to what it should cost,it has a few cosmetic issues but none of them affect playability,it is a neck-thru and has 24 frets and EMG and some of the hardware's not original,but I can change that myself.

Re: Jackson Stars Rhoads

thats a sexy looking guitar

Comment

Hard to say on the price - this stuff sells for (not just "asks" but "gets") $800-$1000 depending on condition very often from what I've seen on the Japanese store sites.

To me, it's nice, but not my cup with just one pickup and stringthru/TOM, but if it was my cup, I'd go at least $900 + shipping for the simple fact it's just not available anywhere else, and a Semi-Custom will run you closer to $1500 or more.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I'd go abour what Newc would. Considering, there is a Jackson Pro (the early 90s ones with ebony boards, MOP inlays et cetera) for 700$ (with a bidder).

Lately I've been hankering for a Rhoads. I had one years ago, that I loved more than the USA I used to have. I had an Rhoads EX Pro in white. That guitar was so god damn good, and I've got no idea why I got rid of it.

I've been looking on eBay every day before work for one in White, and I cannot find it.

Anyway, if you can snag this for a price that is reasonable to you, I wouldn't hesitate. It's damn near a custom piece. I mean, how many do you think are out there?

Comment

Here is a pic of the back

Comment

Nice! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

is that a flat top?

Comment

To have binding, it'd have to be.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  To have binding, it'd have to be.

[/ QUOTE ]
                  Well, Hellswrath just got an archtop RR that's got binding. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ZING!

Comment

Not to mention all those Les Pauls that have archtops and binding! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Cool Rhoads. Whats the extra holes between the string thru and the bridge?
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Its the cosmetic flaws I mentioned earlier,there are also a couple by the nut.

Comment

Nice one!! very nice!! can you post more pics?
                            also it will look killer with chrome hardware
                            and about those cosmetic flaws I would put a sticker on that or something

Comment

I don't have it yet but its on the way from Washington State.I can't wait,I'll put a gold bridge on it and find some lefty locking grovers.It would be easier to keep everything gold ,but I wouldn't mind black either.So we'll see when I get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X