Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Stars Translations

[image]http://www.jacksonstars.com/ordersheet0507.pdf[/image]

there it is please help me translate! It is much appreciated!

Comment

This is different from the semi-custom order form that Steve had translated earlier.

Here is the left hand column:

1. Body (Righty/Lefty)
      (1) Shape: SL; RR; RR (with pickguard and boomerang plate); KV; KE; KS; WR
      (2) Material: Alder; Basswood; Ash; Mahogany
      (3) Body Top (Trans finishes): Flame Maple Veneer; Quilted Maple Veneer; Flame Maple 1/8”; Quilted Maple 1/8”
      (4) Arch Top: Yes (SL only: Top, Top and Back); No

2. Neck
      (1) Material: Maple Neck Through; Mahogany Neck Through
      (2) Headstock: Normal; Reverse
      (3) Fingerboard: Rosewood; Maple; Striped Ebony; Ebony
      (4) Binding: Yes (Fingerboard and Headstock: Ivory, White, Black); No
      (5) Inlays: No Inlays (Side Markers Only); Sharkfins (Normal, Reverse): Acrylic (Pearl, Black); Mother of Pearl; Acrylic Pearl Piranha Teeth; Dots (4mm, 6mm)/Centered, Offset
      (6) Scale: Medium 628mm; Long 648mm
      (7) Frets: 22 (SL, RR, and KV only); 24
      (8) Fret Size: SBB215 (Jumbo); SBB213 (Medium)
      (9) Nut Width: 41.3mm; 43mm
      (10) Scalloping: Yes (from _th fret to _th fret); No (Available between 12th fret and 24th fret)
      (11) Headstock Veneer: Yes (Flame Maple, Quilted Maple); No
      (12) Headstock Logo: Jackson Stars Silk Screen (Black, White, Red, Gold, Silver); MOP

3. Hardware *hardware color will reflect color of bridge
      (1) Bridge/Tremolo: Gotoh Tune-o-matic Strings Through Body (Chrome, Black, Gold) (Boomerang Plate for RR: Yes, No); Schaller double locking (Black, Gold); Floyd Rose (Black, Gold); Kahler #2320 & Schaller locking nut (Black)

The right hand column regarding the pickups, control layout, and finishes appear to be pretty self explanatory. Section 4.(3) deals with pickup rings. You can choose from among: Black plastic; Chrome plated plastic; Brass; and pickups directly mounted on body.

I don't see any prices anywhere on this sheet. I guess you'll have to get a quote from a dealer.

Hope this helps!
      -QR
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Thank you dude! Can they make Custom basses? Like lets say I wanted a Warrior bass etc. could they make it?

Comment

I bet that they can.

But to be sure, send an e-mail to:

[email protected] or
          [email protected]

Both Ikebe and Ishibashi ship overseas. I have been told that Ishibashi accepts credit cards, whereas Ikebe only accepts payment by bank transfer.

Hope this helps,
          -QR
          Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
          X