MMMMMMMaple!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMMMMMMaple!

Sorry if this has already been posted, but just got a copy of the newest AMS catalog, and there is an import Jackson with a MAPLE BOARD! Black Sharkies, too. Comes in black or white and I believe the price was in the middle $500 range. Can somebody say G-A-S?

Re: MMMMMMMaple!

DK2M. Lots of people here have their sights set on it. Awesome looking guitar.

Comment

seen it advertised in the uk but only by one mail order company just the other day. considering the price, its much cheaper to buy the dk2m than get a 2005 dk2 and modify it.
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

One of my reasons for wanting it other than the maple and blakc sharkies, is two hums one of the reasons I didnt perticularly want the std dk2 and the dk2T looks cool tooo....

Ozz

Comment

Pretty good deal from AMS for the DK2M. Do they still do free shipping for over $99 like MF usually does?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Pretty good deal from AMS for the DK2M. Do they still do free shipping for over $99 like MF usually does?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just checked my catalog, and yes, that's the deal.

Comment

Looks like AMS will sell a bundle of these then smokin deal.

Comment

I'd suggest ordering from actual store fronts, rather than AMS.

onlinestagegear.com
                Mattsmusic.com
                vwallguitars.com
                and any other Jackson dealer you can think of. Hell, even your local Jackson dealers. A lot of them will come pretty close to the catalog prices, and will give you PERSONAL service.

Comment

Bump, bear in mind I really doubt they actually have any of the new models in yet either, so be warned, wait untill matts online stage or vwall get em in or preorder from them, I trust these guys more than places like ams and m123...

We'll know when places start getting them, jackson only shipped them off last week so I don't think any dealers recieved them quite yet....

Ozz

Comment

Definetly take the time to give our supporting vendors a call and see what they can do for you. Onlinestagegear has had my order for a trans black DK2M for several weeks now. Not only did they quote me a great price, but every "Are the guitars in...do you still have my order" email was answered politely by the same person.
                    I can't wait to get my guitar.

[ QUOTE ]
                    I'd suggest ordering from actual store fronts, rather than AMS.

onlinestagegear.com
                    Mattsmusic.com
                    vwallguitars.com
                    and any other Jackson dealer you can think of. Hell, even your local Jackson dealers. A lot of them will come pretty close to the catalog prices, and will give you PERSONAL service.

[/ QUOTE ]

Comment

Michij- Id be happy to place an order for yuou if you wouldf like to pick one if these guitars up..
                      And hey, Im a Michigan Native as well... (now in TX)
                      Plese let me know if I can be of assistance...

http://www.vwallguitars.com

Comment

I don't want to take anything away from the three stores mentioned. I can vouch for them all. They are all class acts.

Comment

Working...
                        X