RR5 - changed the hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR5 - changed the hardware

thanks to contributions from some wonderful JCF members Drake S., hunter1970, and the one and only Budman!

I ended up not using the black bridge I got, because I felt that it sounded a little different than the brass one (i think its brass) so I opted to keep the brass bridge, even though it doesnt look as good.

that last knob on the control plate was too close to the edge of the guitar wood, so I couldn't fit the neck PUP volume knob on there. anyone got any suggestions to fix it?

Re: RR5 - changed the hardware

That Lost Souls RR is KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Yeah, great shot! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
      The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Man those are hawt. Nice job

Comment

<font color="aqua">Interesting! The plates were made from an actual RR5, I wonder if they changed the route configuration over the time that they've made these??

You're not having the best luck with this project are you? lol!

I'll tell ya what, send it it back, and I can move the hole for you but you'll have to mark it on the BACK of the plate you have now in the place that it will fit.

I'll tell ya, I 'd love to know why they change everything all the friggin time.....keeps me on my toes!! lol </font>
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            I'll tell ya, I 'd love to know why they change everything all the friggin time.....keeps me on my toes!! lol </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
            Yeah, like those Les Paul pickguards, too, right?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Are the tips actually TOUCHING the ground?! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

(My first post on this board showed my Rhoads Pro laying in gravel and i got bashed by Charvel750 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                Yeah, like those Les Paul pickguards, too, right?!? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">those bastards! [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

yeah I was thinking the same thing, why would you put a V point on the ground.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

i dont drop it on the ground! I set it down ever so gently, and so that it doesnt move at all. no movement=no friction=no scratches

Comment

Nice axes bro.
                      I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Working...
                      X