How rare is a Rhoads EX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rare is a Rhoads EX?

I've been looking for a Jackson Rhoads EX in white for a damn long time now on eBay. I've not seen one in white. I've seen a few black and a few red, but no white. I know there are better quality Rhoads out there, but I want one of these.

How rare were they? How many years were they made? Where were they made (I'm almost certain my old on was Japanese). I'm dying, because the DK2M's aren't in yet, and I can't find one of these. ALL I WANT IS A NEW DAMN GUITAR!

Re: How rare is a Rhoads EX?

That's why they make PAINT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      That's why they make PAINT!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      +1 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      -Rick

Comment

I'm in the middle of refinishing one guitar now. I don't want to do another one yet :P

Comment

I have one in black i bought less than a year ago, its a 93 model. A few short months later, the exact same guitar (93 model), only in white, appeared but the guy wanted almost 400 for it (no haggling with that guy lol). They are incredible guitars for the money. I have a distinct feeling mine will be with me for a looooonnngggggg time.

Happy Hunting

Comment

I have a Rhoads EX neck on my model 3 mutt. I love it. Its a great feeling neck. My problem is that I cant get into the V shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
              I have a Rhoads EX neck on my model 3 mutt. I love it. Its a great feeling neck. My problem is that I cant get into the V shape.
              really? I find V shaped guitars most comfortable to play standing or sitting. you can play them sitting only in classical position which is only good. resting the guitar on your leg is not good for your spine and can result in developing wrong techique. I learnt that from Jamey Andreas' The Principles Of Correct Practice For Guitar book.

Comment

really? I find V shaped guitars most comfortable to play standing or sitting. you can play them sitting only in classical position which is only good. resting the guitar on your leg is not good for your spine and can result in developing wrong techique. I learnt that from Jamey Andreas' The Principles Of Correct Practice For Guitar book.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Holy multiple posts batman!

You might be lucky to see awhite one on the bay once in blue moon, i suppose the easiest alternative is to paint it....

Ozz

Comment

Nazgul, tell us how do you feel about V shaped guitars.

Comment

Working...
                              X