Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got the call I've been waiting for!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got the call I've been waiting for!!

My trans-black DK2M has arrived and is being prepared for shipment to me!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!

Now I have to go to a damned late afternoon meeting...

Sweet deal! Can't wait for mine.... I'm getting fidgety!

Comment

don't forget to post pics when it arrives! and give us a review on floyd, etc.. too!

Comment

just curious, which dealer did you go through?

Comment

OnlineStageGear, ordered it mid February.

Comment

Onstage has pics!!

Trans black

http://www.onlinestagegear.com/brand.../DK2M_TBLK.jpg

and the rest

http://www.onlinestagegear.com/brand.../PRO/DK2M.HTML
            Good deals with:
            Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

jackson really has outdone itself with the new finishes. previously, i was gonna just buy another 2005, but now i see how much it really is worth waiting for the 2006 versions.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

It's Here!!

Just got my trans black DK2M from onlinestagegear!! I'm in the office so I can't take pics yet, but damn, pictures just don't do it justice. The neck is OH SO nice!!!!

Comment

It's Here!!

Just got my trans black DK2M from onlinestagegear!! I'm in the office so I can't take pics yet, but damn, pictures just don't do it justice. The neck is OH SO nice!!!!

Comment

It's Here!!

Comment

Maybe I should trade in my KE2

I didnt like the look of them becuase of the maple fingerboard at first, now....gs'g;fsdhjfsdsfdhgfjs

Just out of curiousity, the maple fingerboard would be sharper in sound than the rosewood?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKS0NESP
                        Just out of curiousity, the maple fingerboard would be sharper in sound than the rosewood?
                        People say that, but in rock/metal I don't think the difference is too noticeable.
                        It's widely said if you're playing clean twang stuff, the extra "pop" of the maple helps or something...

Comment

Bastards, you made me order a DK2M in cobalt blue.
                          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

So, where are the pics?

Comment

I wish my damn guitar would get in stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X