Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got the call I've been waiting for!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isn't there an import 24 fret Rhoads

Comment

Onlinestagegear has 2 black ones left.
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
        isn't there an import 24 fret Rhoads
        Yes, there is, actually there are even two! The JS30RR and the JS35RR.
        And our BASSIST () even owns a JS30RR.

Granted, the JS series is nice for the money, I'm quite happy with my JS30 Warrior too, but that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about the RR24 that has already been shown at NAMM years ago (neck-thru with 24 frets and blank ebony board) yet still hasn't been put into production. I'm really not interested in getting another bolt-on guitar with dot inlays.
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x
          Move the volume knob!
          Couldn't agree more about the volume knob!
          Also offer it in a String Thru, like the DK2T, how about a DK2MT, now that I'd order today

Comment

DK2MT with single hum and the volume moved, I'd buy four!
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Last edited by jcm800x; 04-14-2006, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Thas a nice looking guitar. Mine has the same look only in red. I like the clear paints.

No tremolo , I wish mine came that way. I'm not the biggest fan of Floyd rose. How much was it?

Comment

I would go for a DK2M and a DK2MT with just 1 humbucker, great idea on the T model bro. Jack.

Comment

I bought a blue one w/Floyd, I have an SL2HT already.

Comment

Yeah, there's a small market for 1 hum...there's quite the market for a 2 hum guitar.

For the Rhoads, I know you don't want an import, but if you bought it, you could hawk the neck, and buy like a DK1 neck for it.

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat

(Yes I saw the link to Onlinestagegear)

Koz, you know the rules? Pics are MANDATORY!!!
                        +1
                        Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
                          Yeah, there's a small market for 1 hum...there's quite the market for a 2 hum guitar.

For the Rhoads, I know you don't want an import, but if you bought it, you could hawk the neck, and buy like a DK1 neck for it.
                          I'm perfectly fine with an import. As long as it's neck-thru!

Comment

picky bunch of people...

Comment

Originally posted by TheSteveMan
                              picky bunch of people...
                              Says he who had to go semi-custom to get what he wants.

Comment

AHEM!!!!!!!:->>>>>>

[QUOTE=shadowcat]

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Working...
                                X