X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice pair of axes!

Comment

Its gorgeous! Thanks for the pics.

What does the back of the Transparent Red look like? Is it red/black and/or flamed or solid? Thanks again!

Comment

ok let's try these...

ok hopefully everone can veiw those
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Ah I thought I was looking at an 05. Those 06's look sweet. Play any differently than the black one?

Comment

thankfully the neck has the same feel, but the sound is night and day differant .... so i'm in the market for some real duncans, switches, and tone pots for my trans black. the floyd, knobs and switch feel more solid. jackson really did a good job.

Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Really? Are the knobs and switches CTS and Switchcraft? (ie, the good stuff?) If so, that'd be even more improvements to the '06s!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                Really? Are the knobs and switches CTS and Switchcraft? (ie, the good stuff?) If so, that'd be even more improvements to the '06s!
                RacerX... don't get me lying to you however they do seem to have a more solid feeling to them, maybe it's just me though
                Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                Amp... Pioneer
                Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

more jackson GAS. hmmm... dk2 :drool:
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wow now I want one, and I don't even have my guitar yet

The only thing I have to pick at is the model- not 2 hums, but thats just me:P

Comment

Working...
                    X