Newbie here with my Jacksons.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie here with my Jacksons.

Hi guys! I've been lurking here for ages and finally decided to post and show my Jacksons.

Solar 2002 PC3 (since fitted with a full set of Seymour Duncans - a CustomCustom in the bridge and 2 Vintage Rails)

Metallic black 1991 Fusion LT Professional (fitted with Seymour Duncans - Custom 5 in the bridge and a Cool Rails in the neck)

These two are soon to be joined by a DK2M in either Snow White or Transparent Black.

Cheers!!

Sweet, ordered my DK2M yesterday! Nice guitars! Welcome aboard!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Nice collection!

Comment

ELLO GUVNAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Welcome! Nice first post with pics, veddy good!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

damn that pc3 is hot!
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Very nice, not to many Jacksons with the quilted maple top.
            I'd love to get the new DK2MT
            Karl

Comment

Sorry, I guess that's just a DK2T.......DK2MT was just wishful thinking

Comment

Cool guitars. The PC3 looks great, and I especially like the Fusion. Been hung up on Fusions since I got my '90 Fusion Pro.
                Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Very cool. Welcome to the board! I saw the other post of yours with your other guitars... very nice, also.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

For how long have you been lurking? Welcome!
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks for all the comments!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                        For how long have you been lurking? Welcome!
                        Looks like 2 years and 4 months. I think that's a record!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, bit of a while to say the least!!!! I joined up, lost my password after my old PC went awol and never got round to sorting it out until lately!! Oh well...........

Comment

Welcome to ya !!!!

Cheers !!!

Comment

VERy nice!!

Comment

Working...
                              X