Pics of my DK2M!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS still sucks...........
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

USPS still sucks big time.
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

I called USPS and they said the way it was shipped could take up to 14 days, not happy with the way it was shipped.

Comment

Well mine came, with USPS(KE2), I got a few tiny clearcoat hits, but you cant see them unless if you look very hard. It came in the case too...which makes me wonder. It was way out of tune when I got it too, but otherwise, it will eventually play great when I fix it up a bit. Worth the wait.
          It took me 21 days I believe, weekends included. It shipped over the border into Canada also, and it got held up for a bit there I think.

Waiting does suck, but someday, when you don't expect it, it will show up at your door!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKS0NESP
            Well mine came, with USPS(KE2), I got a few tiny clearcoat hits, but you cant see them unless if you look very hard. It came in the case too...which makes me wonder. It was way out of tune when I got it too, but otherwise, it will eventually play great when I fix it up a bit. Worth the wait.
            It took me 21 days I believe, weekends included. It shipped over the border into Canada also, and it got held up for a bit there I think.

Waiting does suck, but someday, when you don't expect it, it will show up at your door!

The sucky part is the shipper's store is not to far from here, maybe 5-6 hours. He shipped it on the 12th and it is now the 21st. Lame, lame, lame, UPS would have been 1-3 days tops for such a short delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear
              Yep, when I shipped it, USPS said 2-9 days. Hmm, as close as you are I figured it would be 2 days. Thier tracking system is a F-IN joke. It still says all I have done is print a label. The last package I got was exactly the same till the morning it was delivered. They have been that way for years.

Matt
              Is Parcel Post really that much cheaper than Priority Mail for a guitar? I haven't checked in a couple years but it was like $5 difference then from CA to MS.

Of course, I've also had a Priority Mail package take 2 weeks to show up, but only once out of hundreds of uses...

Oh, and Delivery Confirmation has never been meant as a real tracking system. It is really ony for the shipper to verify delivery (eventually). Since USPS won't let you file a claim or try tracing it for 30 days after shipment, their system is not designed for fast response.
              Last edited by lerxstcat; 04-21-2006, 05:44 PM.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah, thats what happens when the Goverment gets involved with anything.

Comment

WOW! jackson did a good job putting out this model

Comment

I shipped a guitar via USPS to Turkey but it flew to Italy instead and sat there for 3 weeks....!@*&($^!*@&$^!

Comment

Fong, try using DHL to Europe, it's only 2-4 days.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

that baby looks sweet. i really wanna get a white one. maple board with sharkfins. just killer.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          Fong, try using DHL to Europe, it's only 2-4 days.

What kind of rates does DHL offers? I used UPS once and it cost around 160.

Comment

Red Star Guitar & Drum in Fargo got one in black. I didn't plug it in to check the tone thru an amp, but it definately looked & played great. When I get one, I'm leaning toward the trans-black & slap 2 EMG 89 pups in it.
                            Unfortunately new house comes first.
                            KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                            I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

USPS still sucks.........

Comment

AWESOME AXE!!! I love the black sharkfins

Comment

Working...
                                X