No announcement yet.

Pics of my DK2M!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Niiice! If I were to get a DK2M, that would be the color, I love trans black.
    -Janne

Comment

Me and Flux did a deal on a Model 6 and he used usps or the canadian equivilant,and it took 7 days from there to here including customs and I live in Oklahoma.
      But really all delivery services suck,you can just get insuance and cross your fingers and hope everything works out.
      DHL seems to be the most reliable I got a guitar they delivered and they have less packages per carrier and this means less chance of getting banged up.
      I really want one of the DK2M's but am unsure which one I want.

Comment

Well, I bought the DK2M on 4/12 from OLSG which is about 5-6 hours from here. Still not here........
        Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Well at least yours was in stock. I'm still waiting for it to even be in stock, then if my shipping goes like yours, I'm screwed, it will be like mid October before I see mine. Not that it freaking matters right now, I can't even play guitar right now with the shoulder. God dammit

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I guess things could be worse.
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by RickStar
              that baby looks sweet. i really wanna get a white one. maple board with sharkfins. just killer.

+1

I'd like if they came out with a h/s/s version though.

Comment

To be honest, I was expecting the HSS config when I first heard about the DK2M. Still, I wouldn't mind having a snow white DK2M with the HH config that it has. I can afford one end of May. GGGGAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
                  To be honest, I was expecting the HSS config when I first heard about the DK2M. Still, I wouldn't mind having a snow white DK2M with the HH config that it has. I can afford one end of May. GGGGAAAAAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!!!
                  Yeah I'll probally end up buying a H-H anyway. I want to wait till some local shops get them so I can give this new fatter neck a run.

Comment

At 379 GBP including delivery, I can't sniff at that. I also got an email from a company stating they'll be doing the new DKMG in CBS for 599 GBP. Decisions, decisions...
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Wicked Nice!!

I think they should re-release the BOF DK2 make it a DK2M with al the new standard feature, butwith the matching headstock again!
                      Of course you'd prolly come close to CS prices with the MSRP on something like that LOL.
                      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I get cigars delivered about every two weeks ...coupla boxes here coupla boxes there....and so far all deliveries have been either UPS or DHL.......
                        UPS= I would look into the tracking....and hope that it gets here within one or two days of what the actual date the tracking site tells me....they've NEVER been on time...usually only one day, but still ...can't they get it right??
                        Usually all deliveries from approx 2hrs away = 3-5 days (excluding weekends) via UPS.

DHL- the online cigar store that I buy from that uses DHL is approx 7 hours away...again once I get the e-mail that it is in the system, I check the tracking number....and then have to rush home because it has actually BEATEN the estimated delivery date before by up to 2 DAYS!! and on the same note...they've NEVER been late....If only all vendors that I did business with used DHL
                        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I bought into the DHL thing along with and mainly from all the praise issued by an associate of mine in the Houston, TX area. After a couple of great service runs they promptly screwed the pooch big time. The mistakes and errors made on this were beyond any reasonable justification. Total inadequacy over something so simple. And the nightmares got worse trying to resolve the issues. Never again for me. In the words of Donald Trump....... DHL... You're FIRED!

I guess I'm sorta lucky so far with UPS. Shipments in their system have been updated and accurate (tracking). Deliveries have been on time. Only had one instance of them playing soccer with the boxes and they made good on it. However, I've heard and seen some of the antics they've pulled with others.

FedEx is terrible about updating their tracking and have known to be way off on the delivery dates. But I haven't had any horrible experiences with them so far.

I've had the best experiences with USPS Priority Mail. And now I don't have to trek off to the local post office for most shipments. They offer pickup on prepaids. Using that with insurance and delivery confirmation has worked best for me.

The DHL advantage (selling point of consideration) is that they will take almost any size package that is over the limits of UPS, USPS, and FedEx. I guess the whole thing is sorta like Maxtor and Western Digital hard drives. Those that swear by one have had nightmare experiences with the other. And preference seems to be about equally divided on the loyalty lines.
                          Last edited by T@rgetDrone; 05-02-2006, 04:29 PM.
                          In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

Comment

I just shipped USPS from Reno,NV to eastern Canada,a guitar and it only cost 21.00, and took 10 days, go figure?
                            METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

oop's double post.
                              Last edited by jacksonaxes; 05-02-2006, 08:18 PM. Reason: double post
                              METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong
                                I shipped a guitar via USPS to Turkey but it flew to Italy instead and sat there for 3 weeks....!@*&($^!*@&$^!
                                Where exactly? :P
                                Back in topic, that guitar is killer, the new import line is tempting me really much!

Comment

Working...
                                X