No announcement yet.

Pics of my DK2M!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used DHL once, they left my new sl2ht in front of the wrong apt. in a snow bank and 20 degs. outside.
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Just spoke to a local UK dealer. You wanna DK2M? Fat chance. They're all on back order now. Oh, and the DKMG's are still in Holand. Grrr....
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Congrats on a great looking guitar! I was really excited about these at first but now am a little worried that it has a thicker neck. I'll just have to try one out once I see one.
        Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Very nice! Congrats
          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Working...
          X