2nd hand score..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd hand score..

I got sooooo pissed off at Sound Control for failing to chase Fender UK for a properly QC'd JCC917 case to house my WRMG, so I used my credit note towards this DX10DFS. It's used, been through 2 previous players before I haggled them down to £200. No case, strap reduced from £17 to £10. Better than a kick up the arse..
    If you can't see the images, it's possibly because I can't find the "Add image" box whilst writing this thread and just copied the URL addresses instead.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Nice man. congrats.

Comment

WTG. Nice looking 'tar.
      |My CSG gallery|
      (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Beautiful! Nice score!
        "tie two birds together and though they have four wings, they cannot fly"

Comment

Nice axe...
          -Rick

Comment

the action is so incredibly low, it sustains far more than my WRMG. i'm gonna get it set up properly after i've got a case for it. pups and bridge couldn't be sunk any further. it would've also been nice if they'd brought my attention to the chip on back of the headstock. but what are clowns for?...
            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

two thumbs up!!

Comment

What's the ser#?
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Serial number 9702231. On closer inspection from a friend last night, there's small cracks (hairline size) where the edge of the body meets the neck on the front of the body. I'd say it's been gigged or used as a stabbing weapon.
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Cool, it's made in Japan then, probably a 2004.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

(GASP/SIGH) that's a relief!

Despite the damage it's suffered, I've decided to keep this guitar. All I need to do now is get a case for it, so I can get it properly set up by a pro. The shop I bought it from quoted me two days to set it up. I wonder if it's worth taking somewhere else even if it means paying to have it done.
                      Last edited by wilkinsi; 04-29-2006, 12:14 PM.
                      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

(Comment removed)
                        Last edited by wilkinsi; 05-07-2006, 07:58 PM.
                        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Here's a better photo. I use one of those blimmin' camera phones so I guess practice makes perfect or near as dammit.
                          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Very nice guitar mate. Sound Control can be arses but sometimes you can pull a fast one on them

James

Comment

They're always pulling a fast one. Does come as a surprise when the customer manages to do so.
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Working...
                              X