X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likeing those more and more.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Cool color, the black base goes nice with the sharkies and hardware. Nice score! I like the fatter neck they are using now.
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Nice one...That same guitar is on my list!

Comment

I too have a white one on order since January, and was told delivery would be late Feb. or early March. I contacted Matt in early April and he said they were now due sometime in mid May. It's all part of the waiting game, but it'll be worth the wait! The dealers have NO control over delivery times, so it's not their fault. I'd imagine that Jackson was so over-run with orders for these things they're having a hard time keeping up. That's very understandable considering this is probably one of the coolest imports they've ever offered! Go Jackson!!!!!!!!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSteveMan
            Well, if I must.
            But not now haha!
            yes, you must. your lack of explosions, leather, hot slave chicks and guitar faces made me die a little inside.
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Real nice guitar. Congrats.

It's cool to see people get hyped over a new import model again. I'm not digging the natural head, though. Maybe they should've gone with black on this model?

BTW, I have that same exact checkered flag guitar strap. I've probably had it since the mid-80s.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                I too have a white one on order since January, and was told delivery would be late Feb. or early March. I contacted Matt in early April and he said they were now due sometime in mid May. It's all part of the waiting game, but it'll be worth the wait! The dealers have NO control over delivery times, so it's not their fault. I'd imagine that Jackson was so over-run with orders for these things they're having a hard time keeping up. That's very understandable considering this is probably one of the coolest imports they've ever offered! Go Jackson!!!!!!!!

Yeah I know it's not Matt's fault, and I don't want anyone to think I think it is. I don't see why Jackson is having a hard time keeping up. A whole boat load of dealers have every color but white. Whatever time they tell him is exactly that, what they tell him. They may be wrong again, it's not his fault at all for that. I know what's going to freaking happen. I'm going to get that surgery Tuesday, be in a damn sling and then the freaking guitar will come in...oh will I freak.

Comment

I may have a solution for you Deneb, maybe you could just have them ship it to me until you're all healed up. That way you wouldn't have to look at it every day. I'll do anything to help a brother out!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSteveMan

OMFG!!!!!!

that is the sweetest looking DK2 i have ever seen!
                    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                      yes, you must. your lack of explosions, leather, hot slave chicks and guitar faces made me die a little inside.
                      I'll have to chat with some bored kids in the digital arts department and see if we can work something out

Comment

No CGI! All live effects!
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wow! Nice one Steve! The CS looks great with the maple board. It will be a while before I'm able to pick up one of these, but your guitar makes me rethink my original thought of snow white. Congrats
                          Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Snow White is a popular choice but if I was gonna go for that I'd actually prefer an ebony board..
                            so I thought I'd go with the CS.. almost did Inferno Red, but this is sweet-- glad I changed my mind in time

Comment

I chose white because it makes an excellent base color for a refin!

Comment

Steve that video link doesn't seem to work now. Did you take it down already? I was wondering how you like the feel and everything overall of the maple neck with the black sharkies versus the Warmoth one you have also with black sharkies.

Comment

Working...
                                X