No announcement yet.

And we have a DK2M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here's a better link (I think) to the vid..

As for the warmoth neck with maple/black sharks..
    The back profiles are very similar... the DK has wider frets and it has a little lower action.. also a much better heel.
    The Warmoth plays a bit more like a strat IMO (except that it has a short-scale conversion neck)... there are some spots where it frets out with the action too low so I have to have it a little higher than I like it since I don't know how to do the fretwork myself and haven't gotten around to having it done.

Comment

Sweet that link works. Nice guitar and it looks awesome! The video surely didn't capture the full sound of that guitar. Good stuff reminded me of some Vivian Campbell stuff with Dio.

Comment

By the way, how's that dot-inlay Warmoth neck working for you?
        (you're the one who bought it right? or am I not remembering correctly?)

It's a super nice neck but I felt the frets were a little too big and I wanted one with a finish on it (I'm the one weird guy who actually prefers a finish on maple necks, I guess) and had a hankering for black sharkies at the time hehe.

I wish the newer Warmoth neck I got had a fret size closer to Jackson... the first I had was Dunlop 6100, and I went to 6150s.. maybe low-wides would have worked better.

Comment

I chose white because it looks awesome. Too bad Christ is going to have to come back to Earth before they are even in.

Comment

The Warmoth is working well I tried it on a few Jacksons and it works well. I don't mind large frets, although I do prefer medium jumbos.

Comment

Man...Crimson Swirl is awesome! Nice Jackson!

Comment

Working...
              X