• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent ya a pm.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
      What happened to your DK2LE?
      I remember when the run was prepared here at JCF but then i took a break from this board and after coming back recently, i haven't run into one single photo or mention of peoples DK2LE's... strange. Just an ordinary guitar? Back in the closet?
      I sold it bro as I neaded the money I have had a chance at a few of them for sale recently, but couldn`t swing it. Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
        What happened to your DK2LE?
        I remember when the run was prepared here at JCF but then i took a break from this board and after coming back recently, i haven't run into one single photo or mention of peoples DK2LE's... strange. Just an ordinary guitar? Back in the closet?
        Yeah they've popped up in the classifieds a few times, but by the time they started coming up(edit: rephrase.. by the time I started noticing them) we had gotten wind of the DK2M and I was holdin out for that. No regrets on that!

Comment

I'm going to say it one more time tonight.

TO-FREAKING-MORROW!

Comment

Congrats, can't wait to see some "real world pics" of the Snow White!
            Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Yeah, I think these look best in white.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's here bitches!

I'll take some pics after the camera charges a little later today.

One thing I'm a little angry about is the case was damaged in shipping. Nothing too bad, but the metal around the edges, the one corner is dented to hell and back. I'll see if it was sent for the value of the item, and file a claim with UPS for the case. The guitar was undamaged though.

It actually came earlier today, but I let the guitar sit in the house temperature for awhile to adjust, before opening the case.

Anyway pics to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Deneb
                  file a claim with UPS
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hurry up with the pics already

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      Yeah, I think these look best in white.
                      Me too. Total 80s classic! I think it will be my next purchase

Comment

Congrats Deneb!! I don't really appreciate you showing pics before I've got mine though! Kinda like pouring salt in the wound huh?
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Sorry man, had I known I would have held out for you. I'd gotten a few pms asking me to post pics, and everyone else was posting about it, I figured it couldn't hurt.

I didn't mean to offend you, especially since you're the one who told me where to get them and everything.

Comment

Hell, I was just teasing with ya bro! I'm just glad they're finally starting to ship.
                            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                            X