No announcement yet.

2006 KVX10 on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last time I checked, it's about £80 for a Gator Extreme case over here. Not sure about those coffin cases..
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Way to get the whole guitar in the shot!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

lol i suck at photos!

Comment

Originally posted by robfromthedeep
          lol i suck at photos!
          It's ok, we can forgive you! Just take a headstock pic and photoshop it onto that one!!

Comment

Originally posted by robfromthedeep
            don't have any trouble getting to the higher frets so its great
            even starting an arpeggio on 24th fret, A string with a pinky? It's pretty hard to do that for me on 22nd fret on RX10D with the same bolt-on joint.

Comment

Congrats! How are the Duncan Designed pups?

With a trem and 24 frets, it might be time to try my first V
              Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

look harder for the gator case I got my oen for 70 not including delivery.

the duncan designs arent bad they arent great either, however they are good enough....

the pots are worse and will start crackling after a while, but pots are cheap enough to replace, I may do that on the kvx10 not sure....

gotta think about selling it as i dont use it adn its too nice not too...

pics when it arrives!

Ozz

Comment

I'm really impressed with the duncan designs and they are great for me because i'm only 14 so I don't really have the money to spend on expensive pickups so these do me fine. I found a Gator Extreme case on www.soundslive.co.uk so i'll probably buy myself one of those!

Comment

I want one Wish they came in white.. with white neck binding.
                    äss howl

Comment

Working...
                    X