JT580 replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St.James
    The fit should be fine. I replace all of my Jackson bridges with OFR's and they are perfect.

Go with the OFR instead of the Floyd Pro though.
    Thats all I needed to hear! Thanks.

Comment

Anyone ever convert a recessed trem body into a non-recess Floyd Route? What I mean is basically removing that foam material and filling in the recess with Bondo or some other filler to make it a non-recess like the old Model series. I just can't get over ther fact that Jackson uses that angled style route which to me looks "ghetto" when a OFR sits in that route.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel
        Anyone ever convert a recessed trem body into a non-recess Floyd Route? What I mean is basically removing that foam material and filling in the recess with Bondo or some other filler to make it a non-recess like the old Model series. I just can't get over ther fact that Jackson uses that angled style route which to me looks "ghetto" when a OFR sits in that route.
        luckily for me the OFR and the guitar is all black so unless you are about 1 foot away you cant even see that the route is angled
        I agree that the angle route is "ghetto" and i would be much happier with the standard route but that aint going to make me stop playing/buying jackson imports!
        If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Working...
        X