No announcement yet.

Trans Black DK2M: The Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the Trans Black. Goes really well with the black binding & sharks.

DK2M is 25.5" scale. I know that doing a body set up for 24 frets and a 2-1/4" neck pocket is no problem for him because I've already asked him about this. Definitely drop him a line. Very decent guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone
      Now if only it had a talent booster...
      I could sure use one of those...

Killer looking guitar! Congrats
      Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Originally posted by Inazone
        Yes, definitely. Our next Twin Cities show is on June 23rd, and I'll probably play the DK2M then. I played it at practice tonight, and it sounded great at high volumes. My bandmates loved the look of it.

Now if only it had a talent booster...
        I believe Powertube had designed one of those on the old JCF
        Hail yesterday

Comment

Congratz on the new guitar man!

Although I dont know why people buy that guitar at all.. I never really liked that model, it feels and looks a bit like a toy, I'm still not sure why I dont really like it.

Comment

Congrats on the new one!

I never peel off the protection foil... hey I could check tonight if it's still there on all my Jacksons.
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat
              I never peel off the protection foil...
              That reminds me of the type of person that would buy a cool car with nice leather seats and then rush to the autopart store and get some brown/green patched seat covers made of fluffy polystyrene... only to take them off when selling the car j/k!
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Oh, this one's for Gary

Henrik

Comment

awesome! I never could work out if you're supposed to turn the Suck up or down...
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

Bought a dark blue one today, I couldn't resist it, superb guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                      awesome! I never could work out if you're supposed to turn the Suck up or down...
                      Did you ask your parents as the manual clearly suggests?
                      Henrik

Comment

Looks awesome! Congrats!

Comment

All of these D2KM's are looking great..... Got to love a Maple board

Comment

Slash did you get my email I sent you regarding my post on this thread (posts #10; #12 and #14)?

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1
                              Oh, this one's for Gary

I need one of those!
                              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Whats the total sales on the JCF for the DK2M so far?
                                Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Working...
                                X