another soon to be a dk2m player here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So how do you like the sound of the JB?
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the neck is beefy! Love it in black! Metal!
      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Well, I always liked it, as I have one already in my RR1. I need to compare it to my RR1 to see how much the maple board affects the sounds. Tonight I'll post a little sound clip!

Comment

little sound clip: http://www.myspace.com/oblihate

Comment

Guitar looks very nice! Clip is great also!

BTW, where in Italy exactly are you? Somewhere near Slovenia maybe?

Comment

not at all man, I live in fuckin sicily!

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x
                Glad I'm not the only one who thinks the neck is beefy! Love it in black! Metal!
                This is the best news. I was hoping the neck was beefy!! I always thought the DK1-DK2 and the USA Fusion had way too skinny of necks. I like the DK2M in Black Congrats bro Jack.

Comment

Working...
                X