pulled it off! two jackson 7's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pulled it off! two jackson 7's!

Man, really psyched about it, found a Jackson rr-7 to go along with my ke-7! they're pretty rare over here and I never had it in for a regular bodyshape... this really made my day. Gonna pick it up next sunday, can hardly wait! I'll post pics as soon as I can make 'em (no digital cam here, sorry)

Peter

Congrats! Looking forward to the pics
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

don't post if u don't have the pics...
        äss howl

Comment

had to dig this one up... unfortunately I had to sell the rr-7 again. moneyissues are a bitch... but here's my ke-7:

it has an EMG 707 @ the bridge now though! major improvement.

Comment

7's FTW
            I have a DR7 - Great axe...

Comment

you sold the rr-7?
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

yeah, had to... had a financial debacle the size of new york on the verge of hitting me, and me selling the RR-7 prevented me from going under.

Comment

i know how that feels. i'm still kicking myself for parting a dxmg for a boss gt-8. good luck in finding it again (pending being able to afford one).
                  Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

thnx, but I'm gonna hurt my thoughts for a long time I think... If I'll buy another guitar now, it will be a custom shop 7 string kelly methinks

Comment

Working...
                    X