Warrior help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior help

Hello guys, it's been a while since I've posted here, but I have been lurking around LOL! I recently acquired this Warrior body for a project, and I was trying to figure it out.. First I never seen one like this.. only one Volume and one switch.. but here is the part I need to know.. Scale Length.. The guy I got it from said that it had a 24 3/4 Scale length neck.. Every Warrior I have ever seen has a 25 1/2 Scale Length.. Can anyone Identify this Warrior body model?? year?? All I'm attempting to do is make sure I put the correct scale length neck on this body, and I figured if anyone would know you guys would.. Thanks a bunch for your help..

Last edited by Galaxyssb; 06-22-2006, 09:03 AM.

Can't access the site, asks me to log in! Can you just give the link to picture(s)?
    Check my bands!
    www.myspace.com/magicktr
    www.myspace.com/sinif64
    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Sounds like a Warrior copy like I have. Has caused me quite a few problems. Here's what it looked like.
      It's changed a lot since this but is still not finished yet. I had to move the bridge on this.
      www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Sorry about that Link, I'm at work and I need to have another guy do this for me, and he will be in about 30 min.. I will have a new link up..

Speiro
        So what you saying, that this probably really isn't a Import Jackson and it
        and Off brand then?? Learn something every day.. Maybe my best bet is just to buy 2 different necks and put them on and measure and see which one is correct.. Dang and I thought it was a jackson..

Comment

There are a few about, there's a complete one on EBay here in the UK at the moment.
          See what input others have.
          www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Comment

Thanks for the input.. I fixed the link to the picture too..

Comment

Anything stamped in the neck pocket? If not, I'd say it was one of the copies.

Only stringthrough/TOM Warrior bolt-on is the JS30WR, and IIRC it's got 2 knobs.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Nope, not stamped.. Nothing in there.. Also the body is not plywood either.. it is lite as hell though.. Yea that is what was throwing me off.. Only 1 knob.. Oh well.. anyway here is kind of what I was originally wanting to do with it..

Comment

It's probably spruce/pine/fir.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
                    It's probably spruce/pine/fir.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Yep!! That is my luck!! Live and learn!

Comment

That is not a Jackson, the shape is wrong. It looks like one of those crappy Chinese copies. I think you should give up now.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Give up? Nah! I'll play with it and see what happens.. Gives me something to do.. I do want to thank you guys for Identifying the body, at Least I do know what it is now.. Thanks!! for your help.. Karl..

Comment

I agree with Ron. That lower back horn is just not right, & the back arch/cut out, I think throws off the whole look.
                          KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                          I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                          X