New necks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New necks?

I'm sure this question has been asked like four thousand times here already... And yes, I have searched.

However, are there ANY "Jackson-style" neck that's direct replaceable on a Jackson-body? eBay is a pain in the ass.. I don't have the patience/time to wait until a neck is put out, nor to go custom.

I realised that Jackson don't sell necks seperately, and the Jackson-style necks on eBay has a 2 3/16" heel that won't fit.

Sorry for any inconvenience

guitarshopsupply.net

Comment

Originally posted by thetroy
      guitarshopsupply.net
      Have you tried their necks? Sorry, but I'm a bit sceptical for a hundred bucks! Their site doesn't offer any specific specs either.
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'd seen this site before, but their "Jackson" necks weren't on there previously. I too am interested in knowing how good they are, I'd order a body/neck to put together if they were quality parts.
        Just a guitar player...

Comment

Hmm, that shit looks good if it's somekind of quality in them... but 100 bucks makes me a bit sceptical too. Does anyone have further info about them? Or atleast a high res pic
          Last edited by Kurtma; 06-22-2006, 08:39 PM.

Comment

I have one of their "Jackson" necks and one of their $99 Dragonfire strats. The neck doesn't look all that pretty (no binding, not real MOP) but it plays just fine. The strat plays fine too

Comment

I'd stick with a used Jackson neck on ebay. You know it's worked at least once before on an axe (verses a new unused neck=level and fretwork). I stay away from "Jackson Style" necks LOL!

Comment

Its tough to find an early 90s jackson pro neck I have been looking for 5 years now, my dinky XL body is just laying here wating for a neck.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

musikraft will make you a strathead that will fit a jackson body, but i doubt they will do pointies.
                  Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

I'm looking for a neck with binding, sharkfins and regular head and if they drop out on eBay the bidding gets little to high for me.

Thank you guys.

Comment

they're mightymite necks, and they're not bad at all. a little on the thin side, but certainly a decent neck.

Originally posted by Kurtma
                      Hmm, that shit looks good if it's somekind of quality in them... but 100 bucks makes me a bit sceptical too. Does anyone have further info about them? Or atleast a high res pic
                      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                      Sully Guitars on Facebook
                      Sully Guitars on Google+
                      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by sully
                        they're mightymite necks, and they're not bad at all. a little on the thin side, but certainly a decent neck.
                        Really? I tried to mail them for like two months ago but I never did get an answer and their website shows no Jackson neck. Do they have the same heel size?

Comment

Working...
                        X