KE3 - EDS Vs. CS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KE3 - EDS Vs. CS

Which is actually worth more? Eerie Des Swirl or Crimson Swirl? I've just spotted both on Shitbay for £300 each (these are 2005 versions or earlier). I've seen the CS in the flesh but am thinking of landing the EDS.

There have been different opinions on this forum as to where the forward strap pin should go. I want to get it right first time as opposed to having several holes in the paintwork and never-ending neckdive. Is there a solid right answer, or does this vary from one player to another?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

CS. I never liked EDS but thats just me!

Comment

EDS!! Well actually, in my opinion they're probably worth the same, but i love the variety in the EDS as opposed to just black/red in CS.

Is there a definite fix for the neck dive? I would be keen to know too.

Comment

I don't know for kellys, but it works for RRs if you move the strap button.

Comment

I like EDS better.

For the strap button: you don't have to drill ANY new holes. Just put the strap button on one of the neck screws, I suggest the one on the upper left looking at the back of the guitar.

Comment

In the official Price List, both are listed at the same price.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Both EDS and CS being amazing finishes I think CS generally turns out to be better. Some of the EDS paintjobs rule but some of them suck bad! Right now there's an EDS RR1(t) on ebay which has an awful look.

Having said these I have an EDS kelly and I like it. If you like the look of that particular EDS kelly then go for it
              Last edited by NextInLine; 06-26-2006, 01:13 AM.
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I must have lucked out too! Hell, mine looks so similiar to the one they had up on the Jackson website for ages, and I hadn't seen too many Swirls up close, that at first I was convinced that it was a decal...

Comment

Working...
                X