No announcement yet.

Dk2s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just of interest what does the sustainer do and how does it work? I glanced at these in my Jackson catalog, but decided I liked the DK2T better.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lester View Post
      Yeah wilkinsi, I have the guitar. I really like it a lot but I've had a couple niggles with the sustainer. Certain strings don't like a couple of the modes...even after setting it up per factory recommendations. I spoke with a Sustainiac rep and he's recommended that I send the PCB board back to them for an "upgrade". I thought they would've had this known issue ironed out on the 2006 models. My buddy's 2005 DK-2S works perfectly...go figure.

I will say that when the sustainer *is* working well on certain strings it's a blast. I guess I need to get off my butt and un-solder that board....something I'm not looking forward to doing. LOL
      Any chance of you posting some pics of it? I'm really interested in the trans blue and would love to see a pic of one.

Comment

Bryan hey man yeah I'll post a pic for you.
        ------------------------------------------------
        Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Cool!!

Comment

Working...
          X