Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guitar! Jackson Stars RR-J2SP, 24 fret RR :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! That is a sweet freakin guitar, my friend!

Comment

Love that guitar - would I be able to get a neck pickup for that as part of their semi-custom options?

Comment

slash-ed

It would probably be easier to take an existing neckthrough RR model, like the RR-J1 or the RR-J2, and specify gold hardware as a semi-custom option.

Hope this helps,
        -QR
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

But the J1/J2 has the front control plate like the RR1, IIRC.

Congrats on the geetar, and welcome to the JacksonStars camp
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

That looks great! Especially the fretboard, it's so black, that's what I love about ebony

And btw happy new year Nazgul, that's a great birthday present...
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Very sweet guitar. It reminds me of the Alexi Laiho sig models that I heard were only available in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by H3LL5P4WN
                Very sweet guitar. It reminds me of the Alexi Laiho sig models that I heard were only available in Europe.
                It's actually same as the Jacksons Alexi had....but without pinstripes/bevels, J50BC+JE1000 and schaller instead of OFR.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
                  It's actually same as the Jacksons Alexi had....but without pinstripes/bevels, J50BC+JE1000 and schaller instead of OFR.
                  Roughly what I said. Congrats man.

Comment

thanks. also there were no sig models of his jacksons, were you thinking esps maybe?

there was this one RR-LL or something, but it was bolt-on, rosewood and a duncan pickup...

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul
                      thanks. also there were no sig models of his jacksons, were you thinking esps maybe?

there was this one RR-LL or something, but it was bolt-on, rosewood and a duncan pickup...
                      Yeah, they made limited 24-fret RR-LL models for the Finnish market (I believe the LL is for Laiho/Latvala), as well as this Rhoads-59.
                      http://www.musiikkikullas.fi/jackson_rhoads59.htm
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

nice axe, keep on rockin' my brotha

Comment

Hey Nazgul, very very nice guitar! How much did you paid for that beauty, including shipment and taxes?

Comment

damn, I need one too! Nice score!
                            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Dude, this is just so beautiful. One thought though! On the JS-website it says it has striped ebony. Striped ebony suck, but it looks like you have plain jet black ebony on yours? Perhaps you got a piece that was completey black....

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtma
                                Dude, this is just so beautiful. One thought though! On the JS-website it says it has striped ebony. Striped ebony suck, but it looks like you have plain jet black ebony on yours? Perhaps you got a piece that was completey black....
                                I've noticed the striped ebony too on JS site aswell. Kinda strange, but mine has jet black ebony! Also the pics on JS site show jet black ebony and I've seen rr-j2sp on many other sites and two on auction sites and they all had a jet black ebony. It's probably an error on JS site. I remember seeing some JCFer's Jackson Stars KV with striped ebony on here and it looked really different.

Comment

Working...
                                X