My New Warrior Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Warrior Pro

A couple of pics of my new baby. Needs a bit of a clean but I absolutely love it. Anyone know if the tone control should be an active midboost or something? The original owners manual was with it and says something about this but there is no battery or connector. The pot seems to have a click to it half way round too.

www.myspace.com/historyofheavymetal

Wow! Nice guitar!

Comment

Congratulations! Looks awesome!
      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Awesome guitar bro!!!!!!
        Man that thing is sexy!!!!!!!
        Where did you pick that up from????

Comment

i recently saw one like that on ebay. shit! i hate myself for not bidding on it. it went really cheap too (£260 or so).
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

The Tone knob doubles as a Tone control and Mid-Sweep when the mini-toggle is flipped.

If there's no mini-toggle, and there's not a small circuit board in the control cavity, it's been removed.
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi
              i recently saw one like that on ebay. shit! i hate myself for not bidding on it. it went really cheap too (£260 or so).
              It's the exact one matey, £266 and it was only a half hour drive to pick it up
              Last edited by Speiro; 08-12-2006, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
                The Tone knob doubles as a Tone control and Mid-Sweep when the mini-toggle is flipped.

If there's no mini-toggle, and there's not a small circuit board in the control cavity, it's been removed.
                There's no mini-toggle but there's no hole where one would have been either, I've seen the scans of the old catalogues and in one of them they never had the toggle. The text is too small on the scan to read the specs so I can't figure it out.

Comment

Love that guitar in black

Comment

Awesome, looks in good shape! I didn't know not all had the toggle though. Mine does:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

It's in the '92 catalogue without the switch link here http://www.audiozone.dk/CatalogScans...92-2Page07.htm
                      can't read the text properly though.

Comment

Originally posted by Speiro
                        It's the exact one matey, £266 and it was only a half hour drive to pick it up
                        That was a cheapie indeed!

Comment

I would prefer this white one, but black is also killer
                          everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

Nice guitar man

Comment

Boomshakalaka. Nice score! Maybe you could write up a little review of it once you play it a little more?

-Paul
                              DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Working...
                              X