Limited edition of DK2M... ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam
    What about 2 worlds and a down-graded dwarf planet?
    hmmm, are the dwarfs miners as well? in that case, yes. i can make a new guitar out of diamonds.

Comment

hoshit, a dwarf planet, not a planet inhabited by dwarfs oh well, i stand by my answer.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsung
        hoshit, a dwarf planet, not a planet inhabited by dwarfs oh well, i stand by my answer.
        Come to think of it, the planet inhabited by dwarves would be so much better.

Comment

Dk2le

Originally posted by Adam
          Does that really exist? I'm contemplating turning my DK2M into a 1-hum. I wouldn't do it myself since I don't do my own finishing or woodwork (I'm just a simple mod hack - no luthiery here).
          Not only does it exist. There's one for sale in the Classifieds right now.
          http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59773

Comment

Does anybody else really dislike the hotrod flame paintjobs?

Comment

Originally posted by gort View Post
              Cheesy. Then again most graphics I find cheesy except a bengal or camo finish.

Comment

I'm not really that big into graphics but I do like the HRF. We all like different things and there are so many different ones out there choose from. If every guitar was the same it would be boring

Comment

I don't like most of the hot rod flames but this one I like. My least favorite is the blue with orange. I prefer quilted and flamed tops

Comment

You know the picture has the website you got it from?

Comment

I am all over a DK1M if they come out with it!! I regret selling my DK2LE, but will buy a DK1M(with regular headstock) if they build it Jack.

Comment

A grand seems a little steep for me. Put a Real Floyd on it & seems less steep to me. Price aside, I do like that guitar & would love to own it if it had... just kidding people. My thinking is, if you don't like some features on that guitar, then don't buy that guitar.
                        KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                        I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by gort View Post
                          I don't really like it either. I think Jackson-Charvel said what I was thinking. Bengal and Camo although the bengal gets to me after awhile. Urban Camo (ESP) is my favorite graphic right now.

Comment

You know, I came up with a couple CS ideas about 1 1/2 years ago and one was this:
                            Then Jackson came out with the DK2M and it has a lot of the specs I wanted - bound maple neck w/black sharks, H/H, 24 frets (ignore the 22 in my mock-up), etc. but obviously no Bengal graphic. So I've even thought about getting a black or white DK2M and have somebody paint it. Then I see this run from MF and it got me thinking about getting a Bengal limited run together. But then I remembered that the minimum is 100 now instead of 25. Damn! Oh well, sorry for the rambling but I just wish the import run min. was still 25 because I think we could get enough people on board for a limited ed. Bengal DK2M.
                            Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by jwoods986 View Post
                              So I've even thought about getting a black or white DK2M and have somebody paint it. Then I see this run from MF and it got me thinking about getting a Bengal limited run together. But then I remembered that the minimum is 100 now instead of 25. Damn! Oh well, sorry for the rambling but I just wish the import run min. was still 25 because I think we could get enough people on board for a limited ed. Bengal DK2M.
                              Yea I'd get in on that run. They could have atleast made the run 50 instead of 100! why so high? I guess they could give a sh17 about us little guys or maybe so we have to do a CS order. Anyhow 100 min sucks!

Comment

100 is just another way of saying "We don't do limited runs anymore".

I would be in on a Bengal run too.
                                Henrik
                                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                                X