No announcement yet.

Limited edition of DK2M... ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that painted headstock = $250 I forgot, thanks.

Comment

If they make this guitar with a regular headstock and plain colors for a fair price, I am getting one!! I prefer a natural headstock to the colored like the DK2M. Jack.

Comment

Anyone know if this guitar is indeed just a limited edition or are we all just wishfully thinking there will be a production version of this by Jackson? Hell when I bought my DK2LE I wondered why this wasn't a production guitar, it is that great and that being said a year + after I've bought it!

Hell if the DK2M ever comes out with painted headstocks, black or body matching (I don't care as long as there is paint), first thing I am going to do is swap that neck onto my DK2LE to get the neck I wanted back then the 24 fret maple with black sharkies and then all will be well with the world.

Either that or I will wait for that special edition to come out in Snow White for about the price of the DK2M or less and that will be my ideal guitar, without the hassle of swapping.

Comment

I want to add my vote (if any ones counting) for this guitar in a plain color and normal matching headstock for around $600!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tanpsi
            I want to add my vote (if any ones counting) for this guitar in a plain color and normal matching headstock for around $600!!!!
            +1

@ 1k you can a guitar with better options (set/threw neck with mahg and real Floyd).

Comment

Originally posted by z1n
              +1

@ 1k you can a guitar with better options (set/threw neck with mahg and real Floyd).
              But from who? Built where? Good tonewood? Brand new?

You're dreaming.
              Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

I guess I´m late, but that is one sweet guitar. Would love to see "real" pics, but with that price noone buys it, so no pics then.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3
                  But from who? Built where? Good tonewood? Brand new?

You're dreaming.
                  Carvin?
                  Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

Schecter?
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

That Chinese guy who has had 372 accounts on Ebay?
                      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
                        Other than the paintjob isnt this similar the the JCF DK2LE?

The dk2le is a cooler axe imo
                        Check my bands!
                        www.myspace.com/magicktr
                        www.myspace.com/sinif64
                        www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Waiting for the DK1MLE

The DK2LE is very cool, but RGF, black sharks and a reverse headstock? That is just about the ultimate.

I'm still anxiously waiting for the DK2M (should be 1M, I guess) Limited Edition to become available. MF was advancing the availability date day by day (very annoying) but now has it set for 10-06-06. I already bought a white Evo to put in it. Anyone wanna buy the JB it will come with?

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine
                            The dk2le is a cooler axe imo
                            Does that really exist? I'm contemplating turning my DK2M into a 1-hum. I wouldn't do it myself since I don't do my own finishing or woodwork (I'm just a simple mod hack - no luthiery here).

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
                              Does that really exist?
                              yuppers. limited import run done a while back. wouldnt give mine up for the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsung
                                yuppers. limited import run done a while back. wouldnt give mine up for the world.
                                What about 2 worlds and a down-graded dwarf planet?

Comment

Working...
                                X