X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adam
    You need a real amplifier. Now.
    +1

The Rage 158 was my first amp, I sold it after 2 months to help fund a better one.

No more nice guitars for you for a while, nice amp should be on top of your list now!
    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
      You need a real amplifier. Now.
      I totally agree.

Nazgul, I know I meant that I wanted to go semi custom with the J2SP

Comment

I still have mine (Rage).
        Very nice guitar though, looks a lot like a keeper!

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat
          +1

The Rage 158 was my first amp, I sold it after 2 months to help fund a better one.

No more nice guitars for you for a while, nice amp should be on top of your list now!
          Oh yes, the guitar is fine (for a while ). An amp is indeed my next buy.

Comment

Very cool, my dk2m is the same colour, love it!
            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

awesome guitar, RR rullz!
              everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

It sure rule! But I don't like the pickguard and the knob config... and I want black plastic pickupcovers.

But wtf, I paid so little for so much so it would be wrong to complain!

Comment

One thing I forgot...If you want to suck Alexi's cock even more then set the floyd springs the way he did (actually it was Roope who set em up for him):

You will be amazed at the difference. Feel is a lot better then with normal parallel or arrow-shaped spring setup. I use 11-49 in D too . Not because of the Alexi, I do enjoy playing some of their older stuff though .

Comment

Oh really? I didn't know that. Cool, I'll check it out!

Comment

congratz it's always nice to get a new axe to grind...
                      “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtma
                        I was told that it was a shop worn item and had some dents and scratch and I did so expect dents and scratches but when I picked up the guitar it looked completely new. Wierd.
                        Japanese consumers are totally anal. For example, they only sell straight cucumbers at supermarkets, because people won't buy curved ones.

A single pick scratch would render a guitar to be a "blemish discount" at a lot of shops here. The anal Japanese mentality helped you get a great deal on a "like-new" guitar. Congrats!
                        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Hahahaha, that is some wicked shit I shouldn't complain at all though!

Just set it up with some new stings and intonation. Damn, it's a real killer now!

Comment

yes i finally can see the pics! ha nazgul the forums wont even work on my normal web browser (compuserve ) i have to go into internet explorer for them to work at all and sometimes pics work and sometimes they dont but back on topic nice guitar man i like nazgul's better but id take yours just as soon.

Comment

Well of course you like his better.. IT LOOKS BETTER!

I've noticed an intonation problem. Damnit! The nut is too far away or something. The first frets won't intonate correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtma
                                The nut is too far away or something. The first frets won't intonate correctly.
                                Huh.. the first frets??? You mean strings right?
                                Measure from the nut to the 12th fret. Should be 12 1/4 inches (31.115 centimeters).
                                My guess is the saddles on the trem need to be adjusted since you changed string gauges.
                                I doubt the nut would be out of position.
                                -Rick

Comment

Working...
                                X