I ordered a new 2006 DK2S today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ordered a new 2006 DK2S today

I'm really looking forward to finally having a sustainer guitar. I feel pretty good about going with the 2006 model...mebbe I won't feel the need for upgrades with this one.

I have a couple other DK2's...one with a shiny new OFR. Once I get this one in, I'll post some pics of my Jacksons and a review on the sustainer if you guys want.
    ------------------------------------------------
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

nice! how much did you pay for it? what color? take lots of pics when it arrives. because like always.....

Comment

Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

yeah I'd like to see the picks & hear all about it myself......
        “The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is winning an argument with a liberal”

Comment

in anticipation, here's a link: http://www.jacksonguitars.com/produc...tno=2911003501
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

I got it in Trans-blue and it'll be here within a couple of weeks...Then I'll get busy writing and taking pics.
            Last edited by wicked_lester; 08-26-2006, 01:03 PM.
            Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

great! dinky shape ftw!
              äss howl

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lester
                Slayer, I got the '06 in trans-blue for BLANK

It'll be here within a couple of weeks and then I'll get busy writing and taking pics.
                not that i mind, but I dont think we are supposed to post prices

I dont want you to get in trouble, and the admins are very particular about the rules...
                Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksonite
                  not that i mind, but I dont think we are supposed to post prices

I dont want you to get in trouble, and the admins are very particular about the rules...
                  Jacksonite, thanks man I should have known better....I edited the post.

Comment

no problem,
                    i just didnt want you to get in trouble with the admins

:thumbsup:
                    Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Cool, I've got a Yo sutainer with the exact same setup.

You'll have a lot of fun with that!

bob

Comment

Cool axe for sure. I've really been wanting to try out one of the sustainers. That just looks like SOOOOO much fun!
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Do you have to use the sustainer or can you playon the neck just with normal tone?

Comment

the dk2s allows you to do both, since the sustainiac is only enabled by one of the mini switches. the other changes it's mode.
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

Comment

Mmmmm sustainer......this site is hazardous to my bank account

Comment

Working...
                              X