I ordered a new 2006 DK2S today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks, sounds interesting.

How is the tone from a sustainer, ie is there a decrease or increase in volume etc?

Comment

hey wicked_lester, have ya got it yet?
      Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

No not yet, there was a mix-up and Jackson sent the store I ordered it through a plain DK2...not to mention there was a lag on the shipment to begin with.

They got it sorted and my guitar is being shipped out from the store tomorrow...gonna be about 5-7 biz days. Finally! I think I've earned this one. lol
        ------------------------------------------------
        Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Well it's in! I've been in Ft Lauderdale for the past few days so I couldn't play it but now I'll give it a spin, mebbe a tweak here and there and write a review and take some pics.
          ------------------------------------------------
          Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

pics definitely mr. lester wicked noob dude.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by maiden_fan
              thanks, sounds interesting.

How is the tone from a sustainer, ie is there a decrease or increase in volume etc?
              There should be no noticable change in volume if it's setup properly.
              -Rick

Comment

Very nice looking guitar.

Comment

Working...
                X