Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nazgul
    in about 1000 hours that is .
    so the battery needs to be replaced every month and a half, instead of every 6 months.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

^^ why are you two doing math its still summer!? school doesnt start for two more days. haha but back on topic when i put an 81 in my old ibanez RG i changed the pots and the jack and the battery drained really quickly. dont know why...doesnt matter that guitar is history now im all jackson now

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390
        ^^ why are you two doing math its still summer!?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

heres a trick if you need to go 18 volt with a KE3
          since there is lmited spaced for batteries you can install the second between the two springs of the trem cavity
          even if you use the 2 springs shaped like a V the 9 volt will fit between them
          I bring this up because the 18 volt mod is such a improvment that kelly players should check it out.
          it really gives the tone better presence and more dynamics and slightly more output but in a good way, gives the pup more drive.
          and it makes the EMG's even more focused and tight
          yeah thats right! the emg 81 is the tightest most focused pup already at 9 volt so at 18V it is just unbelievable.
          i could never go back to 9 volts now!
          If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

never had any problems with an emg in either a ke-3 or rr-3, and it made it sound waaay better IMO

Comment

I have it in my Ke3, fits perfect, that guy's talking pure shit.
              Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
              Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
              Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

Thanks for the replys everyone, so I picked up the Zakk Wylde set, just have to install them now, cant wait!!!

Comment

It's a shame that the big mailorder companies have pretty much killed the Mom and Pop music stores forcing people to have to deal with morons like Guitar Center.
                  Anyhow, let us know how the ZW set sounds when ya get it in there!

Comment

Working...
                  X