its a sad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its a sad day

Well i thought i would never have to do this but i need to paret ways with my 93 Kelly Pro in Green sparkle metalic. I havnt seen any info on ebay or on here lately as to what these bad boys are goin for so i have no clue. I kind out of the loop since i havent been on here as much lately. Whats the street value of these? any help would be apreciated. I now you guys hate these posts but help a brother out.
    Gil

Not that it means anything, but the blue book lists them at $550.00 in mint shape. I would say it should be worth at least that price in player condition. I'm pretty sure I've seen them get around 7 bills + on the bay.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

that's a shame, Gil. I always liked that guitar.
      Hail yesterday

Comment

wow that sucks. sounds like a cool guitar. hope youget a good price for it one the bay or whatever you are going to do with it

Comment

As far as conditoiin goes. its 99% mint. It hasone small chip on the back side of the fin at the tip. about the size of a head of a pin. Still all original. Thanks for the help so far

Comment

pics?

Comment

One year ago or so I saw one of them (the same color as yours) listed with a price of 750$. That was sold in the first "re"-list
              Check my bands!
              www.myspace.com/magicktr
              www.myspace.com/sinif64
              www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Thanks guys. sorry it took so long to get back to this thread. I ended up selling to work for wha i paid for it. So no money lost just one of the cooles Kelly's ive seen. Oh well if its stil there for a while maybe ill buy it back.
                Gil

Comment

That sucks. Glad you at least got your money out of it. + you know the seller so maybe it will end up in your hands again.

Comment

There's so much mis-spelling and whacky grammar I can't even understand this thread?! When did Ron stop correcting people like that?!
                    "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                    Gotta get away from here.
                    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

'cause he got d'em 'der mucho 'dissed for it.

.. and now for your pleasure..

Oh where 'O wear has my spellcheck gone? Oh wear 'o where can he be?

Comment

Get a grip guys. They are called TYPOS. :P It was a long day and my typing never was that great. Although i can spell most of the time i just cant type.
                        And since when has this been a grammer concious crowd?.. sheeesh. Ok aside from Ron. :P

Comment

Sorry you had to get rid of it bro.

I am just curious why you didn't offer it for sale here on the JCF? Maybe I missed the ad for it or something. Wouldn't be the first time.
                          Scott
                          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750
                            There's so much mis-spelling
                            Too bad there's not supposed to be a dash in misspell. :ROTF:
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Doh! What about Ms. Spelling? How do you write and say that one? Or Miss Mistreated?!
                              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                              Gotta get away from here.
                              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                              X