Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spencer4hire
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...EMG?sku=512247
    I think they are using the specs for the 2006 DKMGT.
    So, if I was to plunk down my $399 what would I get? The pictured guitar or the described one?

They list this one too, for cheaper?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...MGs?sku=512245

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6
      Its a discountinued model. Limited Quantities. Newbie (I'm one too) you broke rule #1 don't list prices.
      That's just for normal dealers that only have MAP pricing on their site. He can post prices of Musician's Friend... it's not like people won't know by looking on their website anyway.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
        So, if I was to plunk down my $399 what would I get? The pictured guitar or the described one?
        Depends how many of the old ones they have in stock. You'll never know unless you order one. When I ordered my Schecter 007 Elite from them last year, the website had the old version with black hardware. I knew the newer models had the satin chrome hardware, but they couldn't tell me which model I would get, saying I should get the one with black as shown. Well, the one with the satin chrome showed up.
        Glad I got the one in black trans instead of black cherry, because black cherry looks like ass with the satin chrome hardware!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks toejam for clearing that up for me. If some of them are listed at $349 and $399 someone buy one so we can figure this out-this is the price you would pay for this guitar used. I just bought 3 guitars and selling 4 to pay for them, so I'll be passing

Comment

Well..I just ordered this one...so I'll post back the results..the rep told me the specs listed were the correct ones...but I have my doubts...I'm sure It will be a good guitar nonetheless
            John
            http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...EMG?sku=512247

Comment

Jackson DXMGT-RRM Dinky Electric Guitar W/EMG.. they had these for cheap at Guitar Center today with HZ's.. I mean really discounted.. if I recall.. 279 and 239..the higher one was a tabacco SB....just like the one posted above. Looked like nice axes, MIJ. In retrospect.. I should have but I would have bounced a rubber one unless I do something to earn $ in short.
              Last edited by charvelguy; 09-04-2006, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Dxmgt..RRM

[quote=Carbuff]So, if I was to plunk down my $399 what would I get? The pictured guitar or the described one?

I just got mine tonight...you would get the pictured guitar..MIJ

Now...Is this a basswood body..? seems like it..I know it's not a carved alder body as described in the ad...nor does it have the active emg's
                eh...what can you expect for the money..needs a setup...but I suppose thats a given on most any new guitar.

Do you guy's use these out...?
                How do they sound...seems ok unplugged..but I can't fire it up yet 4:30am...

Comment

Hz's aren't the best..but they're ok..comparable to some Jackson pups.

Comment

Did you get a chance to take it through it's paces yet? That's a decent price and inquiring minds want to know!

Comment

Working...
                    X