Introducing the lovely Miss Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the lovely Miss Pearl

You guys and gals are familiar with these, but anyway. I present to you my 1990 Pearl White Jackson Soloist serial #J001719. Jackson Schaller Floyd, ebony board, and MOP sharkfins and Jackson logo. I gutted the JE-1200 electronics and Jackson pickups (never been a fan of those) and installed an EMG 85 in the bridge and two SA's. She is my favorite right now. I got her from JCF'er JZ06, thanks Jay! Now, on to the pics (sorry for the dust on the headstock... ):

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

very nice indeed. i'd rather have that than a dk2m. in fact, methinks these neckthru pros are better than the current "pro's" imho.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Very cool! A guitar just like that is on my next guitar-to-buy list .

And post more high-res pics like that pic of the schaller fine tuners dammit!

Comment

That's a real nice one! I love white pearl guitars
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Sweet Pro Soloist! Pearl white is so classy looking.

Comment

Was that Jay's old one? Very nice!
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Nice Guitar! That is my favorite color.

Comment

That thing had a neck like a formula 1 car!! very speedy and smooth. Of course the pearlescent color is as classy as they come!

Enjoy it Alvin....I am loving "red jackson" to the fullest! That fat neck is soo nice to shred on!!!

What beautiful wood is in this photo!

If it isn't too much trouble, can you make a sound clip with it? I'd like to see how it sounds with EMG's. It didn't have a bad tone with the jacksons...but I'll bet it screams now!
                Last edited by JZ06; 09-03-2006, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Very Nice!!

Comment

Love the color and the scalloped heel. Looks like she's in great shape, too. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

That axe looks awesome and more importantly... looks like it sounds it too!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

Debated buying that thing myself. Awesome guitar....congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary
                          Was that Jay's old one? Very nice!
                          Yep, that's the one. This one is a keeper.

Alvin
                          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Very Nice , gotta love white guitars!!!
                            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06
                              If it isn't too much trouble, can you make a sound clip with it? I'd like to see how it sounds with EMG's. It didn't have a bad tone with the jacksons...but I'll bet it screams now!
                              Yeah, let me see what I can do. I'm going to the bro-in-laws today and we may lay down some tracks.

Alvin

Comment

Working...
                              X