Opinions on Kevin Bond Rhoades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sinistas
    For $1200 I'd look used, personally. I'm the type of guitar buyer guitar companies hate though
    My roommate is a GC employee. His discounts are uh... generous.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
      My roommate is a GC employee. His discounts are uh... generous.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
        Ha, sorry. I wasn't trying to rub anything in anyone's face. I actually haven't taken advantage of his discounts yet, but I certainly will if the opportunity presents itself.

Comment

I love the KBR more than I'd like to admit. I like the versatility of Strats with trems and I use their features but when I pick up the KBR I don't miss anything but my footstool when I'm playing while sitting down. It is really a beautiful guitar with killer tone and a unique character (slightly beefier painted neck and a minimalistic setup). To me it compares to my superstrats like a Dodge Charger to a McLaren F1: Who needs all the extras when you can enjoy just brutal force.

Comment

The only problem for me with it as with most 1 hum guitars, i find after playing it for a while i miss my neck pickup.

Comment

Working...
            X