Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent score for a RR Pro?

Howdy all,
    A long while back I unloaded all my guitars to help my bro out of a legal bind he found himself in. Since than uncle suger has kept me pretty busy and I've just now found a few moments to restart my Jackson collection. So far I landed a new Kv2 from the musiczoo that should be here sometime this week and I've also been scouring fleabay for a decent deal on a guitar I can use as my beater/practice guitar.

Upon my most recent refresh button of the Jackson section this little fella popped up and for some reason I felt compelled to pull the trigger. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWN:IT&ih=004

I had been searching for a K. Bond or a RR5 but no Bonds were out there and all the RR5's I've seen were beat. (this no access to the classified until 100 posts is killing me lol)

Anyhow, chime in and tell me what ya think. Decent score for the price? I don't have any experience with the pro secries but from all the searching I've done I haven't seen any complaints. I've also come to the conclusion that I've relapsed into my Jackson habit....A KV and a RR Pro in the same week yet I still "Need" a Sl2ht:ROTF:

Congrats! I think you did very nicely. Those are awesome guitars with all the features of a USA Rhoads of that time period. Personally, I'd pick one over the Bond or RR5 any day. And yes, you've relapsed. Welcome to the club!

Comment

Looks in great shape!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Great score!

Comment

I´d´gladly score a Rhoads pro for 650. I love mine

Comment

Great score! Those are going for $750-800 on ebay right now. I should know I was bidding on one this week. The RR5's are even going for the same, except for my RR5 which I scored for $500 a few weeks ago.

Comment

very nice yea the no classifieds is killing me too man but im almost there

Comment

looks awesome. You must love v's.

Comment

pics of the kv2?

Comment

I like the way V's balance more than anything, that coupled with the lack of upper and lower horns to get in your way make them

The KV was supposed to be here Friday but when music zoo sent me the tracking number I didn't catch they had my address off by 1 digit

Once I saw the nasty gram on UPS tracking, I squared it away. She should be here Monday with pics to follow shortly thereafter

Comment

sounds good, i look forward to it

Comment

Working...
                      X