No announcement yet.

Mark Morton Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, the Wine one looks alot better than the black one. I agree, too many knobs and really close together, but I would have to play one to make a final decision. Jack.

Comment

I'm diggin' them from the pictures... kind of an ugly-cool thing. Once they're in the stores and I can check them out in person, I'll make up my mind. From pictures and the descriptions, I'm sold so far.

Comment

Ugly, and waaaayyyy to many knobs!
        METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

notice in the pic, the morton is the only one withOUT the "do not touch" card sorry, but the only thing i like on this guitar is the finish options. stick 'em on an MG series guitar and i'll stop pising my money up the wall on social activities.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Ive got two coming and The one that Mark Morton Plays is "primer", at least thats what my rep said. River Bed is supposed to be more of a Brown Color

The Old School Burst is Amber Lager Burst, like what was on his Sweetone
            thats what I was told.
            BTW, the OSB one is for me!
            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

I like the Shape, like an explorer or firebird that was melted a bit.
              Anybody post street prices on their web sites yet?
              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Is 3-4 weeks to delivery what you're being told?

Originally posted by Jacksonite
                Ive got two coming and The one that Mark Morton Plays is "primer", at least thats what my rep said. River Bed is supposed to be more of a Brown Color

The Old School Burst is Amber Lager Burst, like what was on his Sweetone
                thats what I was told.
                BTW, the OSB one is for me!

Comment

I know a dealer (not listing them on here) that will most likely be selling the transparents around 1200-1300 and the primer finish for 1125.

Comment

You want one? You wanna save some $$$ on it? You best dial the number below and we'll talk.

Matt's Music Center
                    35 Pleasant St
                    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                    781-335-0700
                    www.mattsmusic.com
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

"You best dial the number below and we'll talk"

If you're going to be so insistent, then I might have to buy another guitar from you Matt... the Kevin Bond V is getting lonely all by itself.

Comment

Matt, you got an ETA on yours yet?
                        Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter
                          You want one? You wanna save some $$$ on it? You best dial the number below and we'll talk.

Matt's Music Center
                          35 Pleasant St
                          Weymouth MA 02190 USA
                          781-335-0700
                          www.mattsmusic.com
                          I actually already sent you an email...I'll definitely be getting one..it's just a matter of which color. I'd like to see them first.

- Jon

Comment

Matt dude, I sentya email too, bout some USA Select pricing, but no joy on replies yet..

Comment

Regardless of whether you think its "ugly" or not, you can bet that this guitar will shit massive tone over the rest of the Jackson import line.
                              Chambered Mahogany body, neck-through, REAL stop-tail bridge? That's what I want!

Comment

that thing is disssgusting...
                                the blue archtop soloist to the left of it in the first picture is beautiful though...

Comment

Working...
                                X