Mark Morton Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toast
    I find the Wine Drunk one beautiful. Of coarse its all matter of opinion. Anyway do the backs of these have cut outs like strats?
    that one is a DK2M ghostflame
    MF is selling these for $1000
    Get the guaranteed best price on Distortion & Overdrive Effects Pedals like the AMT Electronics Extreme III Guitar Effects Pedal at Musician's Friend. Get a low price and free shipping on thousands...

that is a lot of Xtra cash for a reverse head and a graphic!
    the standard DK2M is $600 and you get two duncans, this one has one lone JB and a reverse head and that flame graphic

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbas...1/0/425210.jpg
    If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

it's a proper painted graphic though, not some crappy screened job. Have you priced how much that kind of paintwork would set you back if you had it done yourself?
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by savage
        that one is a DK2M ghostflame
        MF is selling these for $1000
        http://www.musiciansfriend.com/produ...mes?sku=512249

that is a lot of Xtra cash for a reverse head and a graphic!
        the standard DK2M is $600 and you get two duncans, this one has one lone JB and a reverse head and that flame graphic

http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbas...1/0/425210.jpg
        Dude, what the hell are you talking about? This is a thread about the MM signature series, not a DK2M. Toast's question was about a cut-out on the back like a Strat, meaning a belly cut.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That guitar does absolutely nothing for me.

Maybe it'll grow on me like the ESP Axxion did.

Comment

Uggg, someone actually likes the ESP Axxion? The MM is nice and sexy compared to that thing. I think Mustaine was back on drugs when he created that monstrosity!

Comment

Uggg, someone actually likes the ESP Axxion? The MM is nice and sexy compared to that thing. I think Mustaine was back on drugs when he created that monstrosity!
              +1, but I also think the MM body looks like a shinny dog treat. blah! though I bet everyone that whats a Jackson that sounds like a Les Paul is going to like the MM.

Comment

Originally posted by gort View Post
                That guitar does absolutely nothing for me.

Maybe it'll grow on me like the ESP Axxion did.
                Originally posted by toejam View Post
                Just like gort, I didn't like the axxion at first, but then it started to grow on me. The MM signature isn't growing on me and it's been months since I first saw that...
                Check my bands!
                www.myspace.com/magicktr
                www.myspace.com/sinif64
                www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

I don't know, I immediately loved the MM. The Axxion just looks like a B.C. Rich with Down Syndrome or something.

Comment

I don't know, I immediately loved the MM. The Axxion just looks like a B.C. Rich with Down Syndrome or something.
                    LOL I always say it looks like if BC rich were to make A Paul Stanley Sig series. The do balance and play nicely tho for an ESPeePee
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                      +1, but I also think the MM body looks like a shinny dog treat. blah! though I bet everyone that whats a Jackson that sounds like a Les Paul is going to like the MM.
                      Shiny dog treat :ROTF:

Comment

LOL I always say it looks like if BC rich were to make A Paul Stanley Sig series. The do balance and play nicely tho for an ESPeePee
                        - I knew that they had to have ripped that design off from somebody. Silvertone O no wait Washburn.

Comment

I love the shape! Though, the knobs look closer together on them than on Mark's personal models.
                          i like it too- its great that a major company is straying away from the traditional super strat, v, explorer etc shaped guitars and coming up with something original and fresh
                          My Guitars
                          Hohner HW-200 (Natrual Grain)
                          Slammer By Hamer XP-1 Standard (Wine Red)
                          Kramer 1984 Custom (Bullseye Black)
                          Squier Affinity Series P-Bass (Black)
                          Epiphone Les Paul Classic (Black)
                          Takamine EG531SSC (Black)
                          Kramer Vanguard S-440S
                          Kramer Proaxe Standard (Black Sparkle)
                          Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom (Camo)
                          Kramer F-1000 (Black)
                          Ibanez RG-370 (Urban Digital Camo)

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                            - I knew that they had to have ripped that design off from somebody. Silvertone O no wait Washburn.
                            Reminds me of a certain Fernandes model
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Dude, what the hell are you talking about? This is a thread about the MM signature series, not a DK2M. Toast's question was about a cut-out on the back like a Strat, meaning a belly cut.
                              IF you READ the quote i pasted with my response
                              Originally posted by Electric View Post
                              That wine drunk looks pretty sweet....hard decision. Thanks
                              i am telling him what guitar he is refering to and how much they cost
                              If it's not a CHARVEL then i dont want to play it,look at it or even fuckin THINK about it!

Comment

Originally posted by savage View Post
                                IF you READ the quote i pasted with my response

i am telling him what guitar he is refering to and how much they cost
                                Uh, he's talking about the Wine Drunk MM model, not the DK model with red flames.

Comment

Working...
                                X